Author: futsanglung

Can China's spending lift the world recession?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-23 09:22:10 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-22 20:33
I quite agree and that is why I have been saying that China needs a big flush even though it may h ...

I agree that dead wood needs to be cut and I think that state ownership of companies rarely work. However one of the biggest problems with business in China is that employees are not encouraged to give out ideas and are often frightened of speaking out. Sometimes even the lowliest employee can have some good ideas. If Chinese businesses adapt to changing circumstances then there is no worry for the future.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-23 09:26:15 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-23 09:14
Chinese business is facing a Myriad of problems going forward.
It has reached a half way point in  ...

In some circles you are right, in others you are wrong. The same happen in the UK in the 60's and 70's with the management failing to invest in the future, that lead to business failures there as it will in China. However I believe that there is a strong enough core of good businesses for China to be able to ride it out and progress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 09:40:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 09:49:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 09:51:10 |Display all floors
In fact they may as well be from a different planet.

So true - UK people are from Earth, Chinese from Uranus
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 09:52:25 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-23 09:40
The same happened with Japan as well.

There is a very big difference between a U.K person and a C ...

I think there is much more talent out there than you give credit for, it just needs the right encouragement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 09:55:50 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-23 09:51
So true - UK people are from Earth, Chinese from Uranus

You obviously have not spent much time in the UK. I have tried to explain this but I can not say the words as it is deemed too negative by the censor machine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.