Views: 12525|Replies: 56

How to relieve yourself under the pressure~~~~   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-19 19:29:00 |Display all floors
     Living with a happy and easy mood is such a nice thing to everyone,but the reality is that troubles and pressures are always coming with no omens, and then we will have a headache, at the same time we feel unhappy and have no positivity to do other things. So relieving stress is an importand task to us, usually,I listen to some music, do nothing ,just be involved  in the beautiful sound, an old saying is that "a dulcet music can wash mind", I think my colourful life can't will go on wiithout it. When meet someone or something that make me depressed, I will do some strenuous exercise to abreact ,like fast running ect.
     Nowadays,if I can't relieve myself in time and efficiently,I must be crushed by the fierce competition in my filed. Too many news about the suicide, and still a large number of students, the reason is obvious, most of them can't take the pressure coming from every aspects, I believe if he/she has a habit of reliving such as talking to the friends or others the ending will be changed, maybe there is wonderful restlife waiting for him/her. These news always make me puzzled, the beautiful world ,the relatives and the one they love,how 'bloodiness' they are.
      A high IQ can help you have a good start,and the EQ can decide your ending, successful or not.
      Hey guys, talk about your scereat on reliving. Let us learn from it~~~~~good luck to you~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:41:50 |Display all floors
Normally, I would just take out my gun and shoot something.
I don't have that option in China - but wish I did.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:45:32 |Display all floors
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOILET?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:47:37 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-19 19:41
Normally, I would just take out my gun and shoot something.
I don't have that option in China - but ...

if with the permission, will you shoot the one you hate????hahah~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:52:58 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-19 19:45
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOILET?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:58:00 |Display all floors
OH I would run out of ammo quickly here, esp. while driving.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 21:57:27 |Display all floors
Have a wank.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.