Author: lyeen

How to relieve yourself under the pressure~~~~   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-20 17:32:21 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-6-20 13:29
Yeah,a positive guy seems never to be troubled by the pressure, maybe he/she doesn't behave the un ...

Yes I agree - A positive person can appear to almost never outwardly show his or her stress.

That is also true of some negative people, who really enjoy upsetting others.  Staying calm and managing your stress does not matter whether the person is positive or not, but it can have a direct impact on  the amount of stress they cause other people.

Managing stress is a skill or a gift that some  people seem to be born with or are taught as kids.  It is a skill that can be learned. Even the people that do not show it on the outside still feel it, some jobs are more stressful and some people put stress on them self.  

Investing time on learning techniques to manage stress is a good investment for anyone that plans to get married, buy a house, working in a job that requires them to work in or lead a team as well as most other things.  

On the stress management course I took they told us that the most stressful thing in your life are Marriage, Divorce and buying your first home.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 18:51:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Motika at 2013-6-20 12:02

Have any one of you tried a golf driving range as a outlet for stress ? Nice to target the golf ball pick up unit ! Buy a bucket of golf balls and hit off with Iron club
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 20:04:55 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-20 15:34
But would watching the bootiful lady be enough or would you want more?

Well, if she was THAT blootiful, I might be awestruck and not capable of anything else.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-20 20:29:03 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-20 20:04
Well, if she was THAT blootiful, I might be awestruck and not capable of anything else.

If that is the case you must be older than I thought

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 22:11:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-20 20:29
If that is the case you must be older than I thought

Or strange.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 06:15:32 |Display all floors
Stress is the root cause of all illness
Have sex if you can. It's a great stress reliever, makes you healthy and makes you happy

It's a shame women usually don't enjoy it as much as us guys. That's probably nature's way of insuring the world doesn't get over-populated

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 06:16:50 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-20 08:44
Hey, its a free world.
If he wants to choke a chicken while I prefer to shoot one, who are you  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.