My Chinese experience: Moral lapse - Page 34 - Talk to China Daily - Chinadaily Forum
Author: UYA

My Chinese experience: Moral lapse   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-4 10:08:12 |Display all floors
cwdy Post time: 2017-4-16 02:04
Many Chinese as one of of my friend dubbed: trash men.  no moral standard, no knowlege, no wisdom.   ...

Sounds like a poster here.

I'm sure he would just sit by and watched the lady and little girl die.
(and get enjoyment out of it)

Sometimes I worry about China's future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-26 18:56:22 |Display all floors
A truly harmonious society is not easy to build.This is closely related to thousands of years of civilization and behavior in China.For example,"whether the old man who falls should be helped"  is a hot topic in china tese years.It is a matter of moral bottom line.Many people think it is better o be an onlooker to help the fallen old man get himself into trouble.This is a bad idea,of course,but they also have problems.Therefore,to build a harmonious society,we must start with everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-3-8 03:26:02 |Display all floors
fantcy Post time: 2018-2-26 18:56
A truly harmonious society is not easy to build.This is closely related to thousands of years of civ ...

A "harmonious society" starts with the concern and care for others.
Watching while others are victimized, does NOT build a better society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.