Chinadaily Forum

Title: My Chinese experience: Moral lapse [Print this page]

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 03:39:40     Title: My Chinese experience: Moral lapse

This post was edited by UYA at 2013-6-16 03:42

One day walking back home from my school I came across a brawl at a Mahjong parlor. A dozen or more people were watching from just outside. I witnessed a man sucker punch an older gentleman who fell down to the couch. He then turned to a young lady (early 30’s) and hit her in the face, she fell to the ground and was out cold. A little girl (no more than7-8) stood in front of the women on the ground crying. I looked around and was astonished no one reacted to save the helpless woman and child. When the man grabbed a heavy wooden chair and was about to hit the unconscious woman, I rushed in and held on to the chair. I positioned myself between the irate man and the young woman and child, trying to calm him down. He then picked up another chair to which I also grabbed. I eventually succeeded to calm the situation without speaking a word of Chinese.

Later talking to a policeman, he told me that I should of not gotten involved and should of called the police.

I question this because had I not intervened…..

The woman would have been dead and child seriously hurt (or worse)

How can Chinese law advocate “noninterference” when someone helpless is about to be killed?

To sit by and witness such a horrible act and do nothing?

Has China lost its moral compass?

{:soso_e114:}

Author: grb    Time: 2013-6-16 03:49:30

I am surprised you asked such a question!  You have been in China long enough to realize that this is normal here.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 04:01:15

grb Post time: 2013-6-16 03:49
I am surprised you asked such a question!  You have been in China long enough to realize that this i ...

And that is what I fear....
What kind of "harmonious" society would there be if people don't act when wrongs are about to be done?
The lack of concern and care among the people is not a good sign for China.
In the long run.....
This will deter a better future.
Author: grb    Time: 2013-6-16 04:04:43

UYA Post time: 2013-6-16 04:01
And that is what I fear....
What kind of "harmonious" society would there be if people don't act w ...

The "harmonious" society is a term used by the government.  I have rarely heard an ordinary Chinese citizen speak of a harmonious society.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 04:09:03

grb Post time: 2013-6-16 04:04
The "harmonious" society is a term used by the government.  I have rarely heard an ordinary Chines ...

hence....
the govenment should urge people to be active in the well being of Chinese society.
Author: grb    Time: 2013-6-16 04:12:15

UYA Post time: 2013-6-16 04:09
hence....
the govenment should urge people to be active in the well being of Chinese society.

People are afraid if they get involved it will cost them money.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 07:53:13

grb Post time: 2013-6-16 04:12
People are afraid if they get involved it will cost them money.

I read stories about this.
and about the kid in foshan in a hit and run case.
why to chinese people "over react" to such isolated cases?
China will not go anywhere unless a better social environment is established.

Author: grb    Time: 2013-6-16 08:47:28

UYA Post time: 2013-6-16 07:53
why to chinese peopl ...

And civility.
Author: zglobal    Time: 2013-6-16 09:32:10

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 10:01:09

grb Post time: 2013-6-16 08:47
And civility.

that is the word I was looking for.
thanks

Author: messi30    Time: 2013-6-16 13:09:21

I want to congratulate you for your samaritan's action.
i saw this kind of situations in the past and when i wanted to intervene my wife stopped me, thank God other local people intervened with good results.
I think the authorities should encourage its citizen to intervene in this kind of events and not only to explode the image of
Lei Feng without taking the right measurements and to guide seriously to the people.

Author: liuyedao    Time: 2013-6-16 17:10:25

seneca Post time: 2013-6-16 14:25
UYA wrote:
Chinese are a power-worshipping society, courtesy of Kong Qiu's ideals.

snakeey, why you're still in China if your words reflect the truth?
Author: liuyedao    Time: 2013-6-16 17:11:13

seneca Post time: 2013-6-16 14:32
In the SCMP a correspondent wrote about the much-touted rudeness of Chinese tourists. One reason s ...

Very fine speech.

Now how far your country already reached?
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 18:42:37

messi30 Post time: 2013-6-16 13:09
I want to congratulate you for your samaritan's action.
i saw this kind of situations in  ...

I did not have time to think....
I only reacted to what I saw.
The man was unarmed, so I knew something could be done.
I'm just shocked to what the police told me.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 18:44:51

seneca Post time: 2013-6-16 14:25
UYA wrote:

I got to admit....
the longer I'm in China...
the more I understand you

What you say rings true....
Chinese people worship power
aka.....
MONEY
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 18:48:55

liuyedao Post time: 2013-6-16 17:11
Very fine speech.

Now how far your country already reached?

China is following that train wreck....
(at a higher speed)

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-16 18:54:43

zglobal Post time: 2013-6-16 09:32
Yesterday I witnessed the worst public display of a mother I've ever seen.
The fat mother was out of ...

even in public housing....
people in the west would stop a helpless girl from being killed needlessly.
it is the action of others around me that make me cringe.
there was a big dude sitting on a couch doing nothing.
shameful

Author: robert237    Time: 2013-6-28 10:50:50

""Has China lost its moral compass?""
You ask because you witnessed a game room fight?
If these types of things were proof a nation has lost its moral compass then there is not a single
nation on earth that has not lost its moral compass.

Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-28 10:53:15

...'Oh, your such a hero!'

Wise up you fool, your a guest, in a country that is not your own. Never stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Just by reading what you've written i can see you are one of these self-obessed EFL teachers who spends too much time watching over elaborate american action movies and wishes your life was more exciting than it really is. Of course it's wrong to hit women and children but it's neither your place to get involved in a culture you dont understand, cant fully speak or understand the language yet still seem complused to rashly jump-into affairs not of your own.

As for the 'Harmonious Society' perhaps if you took the time to study and investigate, there's a lot more to it that just the literal translation.

Anyway, long story short, as westerners we cannot judge China and her culture after just a few years. If you want to complain about goverment or cultures complain about your own and be respectful to the fact that you are guest here.
Author: dragonflyinsky    Time: 2013-6-28 11:03:34

not everyone is like who you meet!
Author: dragonflyinsky    Time: 2013-6-28 11:24:04

china will become better!
Author: stevenmon    Time: 2013-6-28 11:52:24

UYA Post time: 2013-6-16 05:54
even in public housing....
people in the west would stop a helpless girl from being killed needles ...

You know, this kind of stuff happens EVERYWHERE. And every time it happens, people wring their hands, saying, "How could this have happened?"
Author: greendragon    Time: 2013-6-28 14:26:20

This post was edited by greendragon at 2013-7-1 13:41

"solution completed in 2008"

Author: changchunlaowai    Time: 2013-6-28 17:31:03

I guess two "Wongs" don't make a Mr Right.
Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-6-28 17:37:10

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-6-28 10:53

Wise up you fool, your a guest, in a country that is not your own. Never ...

Sure, definitely, and wouldn't it be great if the woman and child were your immediate family members and you could happily attend their funerals knowing that a foreigner never bothered to stick his nose into other people's business. Good thinking 99.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-28 19:28:49

It's not your place. You can't fully assess the situation, and then 99% of the time your making things more difficult. In fact from experience in these situations, the woman will be more likely to stand up and hit you with the chair than her attacker. Generally speaking she probably doesnt have to live with you and suffer constant domestic abuse, then how will you help her? Should you kill a wolf thats going to eat a baby deer? You just dont know and its annoying how our cultures somehow make us think that we are all so goddamn almighty that everyones buisness is our own. Its not. I'm sick of expats, living in china, spouting self-sanctified nonsense about affairs they simply dont understand. More often than nots its because you've been brought up in the American sanctimonious bubble, where no one really admits the way the world works yet somehow feel compelled to imply some sort of all knowing, omnipotent understanding of the universe.
Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-6-28 23:23:42

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-6-28 19:28
It's not your place. You can't fully assess the situation, and then 99% of the time your making thin ...

So basically you are not your brother's keeper, you have absolutely no faith in the notion of being a good Samaritan, and Chinese are much better at assessing the situation in their own country such as glibly walking past a child run-over on the street, or taking photos of people as they drown but never contemplating their rescue. Make sure you tell the firefighters to move their safety net out of the way next time you dive out of a burning building. You wouldn't want to annoy them or to make life more difficult for them, would you.
Author: yasawakic    Time: 2013-6-28 23:36:23

This post was edited by yasawakic at 2013-6-28 23:41
It's not your place. You can't fully assess the situation, and then 99% of the time your making thin ...

In some countrie, if you don"t help someone who risk to be killed, then you are the criminal: we call this "no help to a person who is in danger"

"99% of the time your making things more difficult"

Sht! I cannot swallow this sht! when there is an accident in the street, nobody help, people that can be rescued just die in their bloodbath! or this little girl agonizing in the street, what fcking world are you living in? you pretend critic foreigner who helps when meet such situation! sht! we truely have some piece of trash on cd forrum, for true!

Next time if it's your mother or your sister who is raped or agressed, will you swallow "oh, I didnt helped because I didnt wanted to make things more difficult"...what a degenerated logic is in your brain: exactly like animals, like beast, exactly.

There is a big gap between a foreigner who doesnt understand a situation, and make understand a man that beating a woman it's no. Yo justify an unacceptable violence with stupid xenophobic reason (I say xenophobic, because I never, never never read a chinese accept the fact that some foreigner can udnerstand china better than them, that's the arrogance summit).

Sorry, you can just looking as a coward a man who use his force to beat a woman, but for me it's no and it's not a problem to be arrested by uncompetent police: it's a question of respect and honnor: a man who beat a woman just deserve a lesson. No need to know if the woman is bad or good or A+B.

these cowards who thin they can beat women has always a "good reason" to explain, but the only reason is that: men don't beat women that's something that cannot be discussed.

Your justification are just makes me puking. you're truely a shame for china.
Author: shokenchi    Time: 2013-6-29 07:10:49

hate crimes against asians dont even get reported in the us. its become the norm here. so is killing chinese all over the world.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-29 08:26:25

Newtown Post time: 2013-6-28 23:23
So basically you are not your brother's keeper, you have absolutely no faith in the notion of bein ...

Look mate, you could spend a year going back and fourth on this. So lets just wrap it up. In a perfect world your religious nonsense may be true but the world is not a perfect place and far far from it. Going back to the poor woman and her kid getting attacked, almost certinally the fella going at her will have known her and you know the truth is that by getting involved your foreigner boyo WILL have made life worse for her. You can complain about what other people do or dont do, fair enough but the point im trying to make is that you cant just waltz into someone elses country and start making assumptions. Look at where we are in the middle east with the shameless assumptions Americans made and still are making about middle-eastern countries. For example if you ever asked a woman wearing a burka or covered-up why she wears it, she will very proudly say absolutely, its my tradition and means alot to me. Not a case of idiots with no understanding of their culture spouting rubbish about women being oppressed.

Not your culture, not your country, not your place as i'll say again and again your a guest. (And wherever the little fella is that started the post rest easy in the fact that the poor woman and little girl most likely had a much worse evening than you can imagine)
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-29 08:44:30

yasawakic Post time: 2013-6-28 23:36
In some countrie, if you don"t help someone who risk to be killed, then you are the criminal: we ca ...

Listen boyo, first calm yourself. You talk about some pretty greusome stuff here and i imagine you have no idea of this sort of thing and spend far too long daydreaming. Now frankly this is none of your fekking buisness child but i did grow up surrounded by violence and mayhem, monthly riots, petrol bombs, police batting kids and dragging fella's behind landrovers to be beaten within an inch of their lives. Teenage years where if you left the estate you'd be lucky to get back over the bridge without some nutcase chasing you with an iron-pole. Was bottled countless times (Two for sticking my nose where it didnt belong - smacked a fella who had just headbutted his gf, he fully busted her nose, then while was gripping your mans throat, the girl, her face pouring blood from her boyfriend smashed a bottle over my head). There was also a very lucky catch that near took me fingers off on another occassion. Used to get my head kicked in walking to school from 12 year old because i was from an estate that was meant to be another religion. You know sht boy, you can pretend your some macho maggot but at the end of the day your just a sad little boy with too much testosterone. Now once you experience the real world, and the consequences for either getting involved in 'violent' situations or having people involve themselves in 'violent' situations which lead to you getting another six boots in head, you might grow up and think a little more rationaly.
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-6-29 08:55:29

seneca Post time: 2013-6-27 23:17
You would immediately fall through the cracks in the Chinese moral fibre with your immoral views o ...

You're always good for a laugh.. thinking you know what the Chinese believe.
Maybe if you once visited there you'd know China a little better.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-29 08:55:59

In some countrie, if you don"t help someone who risk to be killed, then you are the criminal: we ca ...

Also we not talking about 'rape' or 'car accidents' here, this is about sticking your nose into 'violent' situations that are not your own. Thats a very specific category.

And ontop of that 'my' mother and 'my' sisters are 'my' responsibilty. So of course 'I' would get involved.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-29 08:58:59

I live in China, I've lived here for years and i certinaly do not assume to either fully understand or comprehend Chinese culture. I dont make statements about Cultures i dont understand, its not my place. Im talking about my own culture and no other buddy.
Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-6-29 10:34:49

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-6-29 08:55
Also we not talking about 'rape' or 'car accidents' here, this is about sticking your nose into 'v ...

"And ontop of that 'my' mother and 'my' sisters are 'my' responsibilty. So of course 'I' would get involved. "

There lies the simple contradiction in your argument. You state that you would get involved to protect your mother and sisters from physical harm. But what if you were not there ? The physical harm would be done to your family members and you would have to say - from your own recommendations - that that is fine because you wouldn't expect any foreigners ( if they were present ) to become involved.

The upshot would be the actual bodily harm done to these people that you love plus the glib self- satisfaction that no-one else crossed the line of cultural mores that you have drawn into the sand. You want to "stick your nose in" but others are not entitled to do the same thing according to your principles.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-6-29 11:34:46

Newtown Post time: 2013-6-29 10:34
"And ontop of that 'my' mother and 'my' sisters are 'my' responsibilty. So of course 'I' would get ...

Look bud, ive a big family we're irishmen and the ladies in my family are tanks, i'll laugh my head off the day i see someone try to rob one of our lasses, they'd claw they're eyes out. However we're lucky enough to have a culture (extremely violent though is up in the north) where people dont attack women. It just doesnt happen, sadly that mentality is not shared around the rest of world. I pity other cultures for that but its not my buisness. Sure Americans are just as bad for hitting women as any other so-called "third-world" or "developing" country.

If foreigners kept to their own buisness i wouldnt have to speak English and thousands of horrendous brutal atrocisities may have been avoided in my country. You see pal, the difference between you and me is i've lost young family memebers in my life to violent tragidies and i'll still gladly walk past one woman being harmed in a society i dont understand, you'll only get yourself killed. So buddy when you actually do stick your nose into something you dont understand instead of just talking about it you pop me message. I promise you it's like some stupid movie where the wee lass will swoon and rush off to a hotel with you. Nope, she'll be angry at you for hurting her partner more than she is for him hurting her and likely stick a knife in your back, or you'll be sitting in A&E pulling bits of glass out of the back of your head waiting to see doctor. That's reality. Dont be such a naive little btch.
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-6-30 01:45:02

seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 23:24
You are right - I should visit it again. I just left at the beginning of this week and shall be ba ...

Your lies aren't convincing anyone.
Do you expect anyone to believe foreigners move to a country they hate just so they can complain
about it from within?
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-6-30 15:17:08

seneca Post time: 2013-6-29 23:14
Turn the table on yourself, Robber: Nobody believes you have ever been to the U.S. of A. The hate  ...

I know about the USA while you know nothing of China.
I have lived in the USA and been to China.
You have been to neither nation.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 15:54:19

robert237 Post time: 2013-6-28 10:50
""Has China lost its moral compass?""
You ask because you witnessed a game room fight?
If these type ...

It is NOT because this happened at a game parlor.....
The people around were not patrons.
Just regular people watching and doing NOTHING!
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 15:56:12

Sorry....
should of let that lady die with her child.
What would you of done?????

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 15:57:59

stevenmon Post time: 2013-6-28 11:52
You know, this kind of stuff happens EVERYWHERE. And every time it happens, people wring their han ...

All my time in America...
NEVER seen something like this and NO one stepping in to stop things from getting out of hand.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 15:59:22

greendragon Post time: 2013-6-28 14:26
seen that level of STRESS in Hong Kong, and Migrant population in Guangdong.

CONGESTION, and low in ...

This area in NOT low income.
Mostly young families (which is more shameful)

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:00:25

seneca Post time: 2013-6-28 15:21
So much rudeness becomes neither a host nor even a guest defending an graceless host.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:01:06

Newtown Post time: 2013-6-28 17:37
Sure, definitely, and wouldn't it be great if the woman and child were your immediate family membe ...

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:02:44

If you read my posts....
I'm a supporter of China.
Your "barking" up the wrong tree with me.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:03:41

Newtown Post time: 2013-6-28 23:23
So basically you are not your brother's keeper, you have absolutely no faith in the notion of bein ...

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:05:22

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 16:10:55

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-6-29 08:26
Look mate, you could spend a year going back and fourth on this. So lets just wrap it up. In a per ...

Look.....
That guy must of had his reasons for slugging that lady.
(Maybe she got caught cheating at majong)
There is NO reason she should die along with her kid!!!!!
The thing that surprised me is the lack of concern with the people just watching and doing nothing.

I'm NOT condemning chinese people....
Just trying to "fill in the blanks" to "why" this happens.

Author: robertcheng    Time: 2013-6-30 16:55:20

which city are u in?
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 17:07:07

robertcheng Post time: 2013-6-30 16:55
which city are u in?

Harbin
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-6-30 19:38:33

seneca Post time: 2013-6-30 17:42
Don't you see your own hypocrisy? It should be writhing around your neck and draping your legs. Ca ...

Had I witnessed someone getting killed needlessly in front of my own eyes and do nothing, would haunt me for the rest of my life.
Maybe I reacted for selfish reasons to avoid such guilt.
In any case I hope my actions set a good example.
Hope Chinese people are better than what I saw.

Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 01:45:41

UYA Post time: 2013-6-29 23:54
It is NOT because this happened at a game parlor.....
The people around were not patrons.
Just reg ...

And from this one incident you witnessed you come to the conclusion that all of China has lost its moral compass.
There are bad people in all nations. There are a lot of unknowns in your story and you don't even know what the
fight was about. It's possible it was a family dispute since it was an older gentleman and a younger woman who
were fighting with the guy... unless he just decided to attack these people for no reason at all.
It's common knowledge that you don't get involved with family disputes and from your story
you claim, without a doubt, that you saved a life here.

But your argument hinges on your assuption that you are the only 'hero' type in all of China.
If this were the case then those workers who saved the little girl who fell from the 5th story
window would have simply watched and taken bets on whether she survived the fall or not.

Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 01:56:22

seneca Post time: 2013-6-30 01:45
You are a liar, dea:r Robber, a charming but blockheaded liar.

So you say.
Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 03:10:57

OOH...CAN WE HAVE A DUEL AT SUNRISE.....I BE THE SECOND FOR BOTH OF YOU
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 03:21:29

snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-30 11:10

It is not the job of the zoo director to shoot the animals.
My job is only to point out the various animals and make brief comments about their habits and methods.
You can sell the cotton candy and peanuts. Throw one to seneca for me. Otherwise he'll start throwing
his crap at the visitors again.
Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 03:34:12

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-1 03:21
It is not the job of the zoo director to shoot the animals.
My job is only to point out the variou ...

i just put some bear steaks on the grill...i shot this bear last winter....this bear was very short and fat....the steaks were good...but it didn't have any balls and it's penis was less than 1"
Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 03:35:03

the bear sort of looked like George Zimmerman....
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 07:53:10

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-1 01:45
And from this one incident you witnessed you come to the conclusion that all of China has lost its ...

As I said earlier....
They guy probably had his reasons to do what he did.
I'm not condemning Chinese people.
I just want to understand their mindset to do nothing when someone is about to be killed.
Just watch and gawk.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 08:00:25

snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-1 03:10

It would be more fun to sit down with a beer (not bear) with these two.
See what kind of debate that would arise out of it.
My students would love it.
Can I book it?

Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 08:23:54

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 08:00
It would be more fun to sit down with a beer (not bear) with these two.
See what kind of debate th ...

I'M IN.....
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 08:54:23

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 15:53
As I said earlier....
They guy probably had his reasons to do what he did.
I'm not condemning Chin ...

So by "their mindset" you are lumping all Chinese people with the few people who were at the fight.
I've been hit on the head by a chair once when I was in a fight. The guy had a running start.
I had to get stitches but I was far from being killed.
You ought to lay off the drama pills.
Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 08:58:27

I had my left ear cut 3/4 off.....thats the last time anyone ever touched me in a fight......

I'm getting ready to defend myself again....'IT WILL BE UGLY"
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-1 09:29:21

Newtown Post time: 2013-6-29 10:34
"And ontop of that 'my' mother and 'my' sisters are 'my' responsibilty. So of course 'I' would get ...

Why are you even bothering to argue on this one. If your not a little kid, you'll understand what it means to live in another country. If your arguing about running around like some heroic faggot trying to swoop damaged women off their feet, your in the wrong profession. Go home and do it elsewhere. If you want to be a mature, responsible expat then shut up, do your job and maybe after 10 years you might just be able to forge a genuine opinion
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-1 09:36:56

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 15:56
Sorry....
should of let that lady die with her child.
What would you of done?????

They werent going die! You dont know enough of chinese culture to make any of these assumptions. They will have been family and that girl will have been his daughter or niece or some relative. You didnt help them at all, you made life worse for her because there are plenty of chairs at their home and most likely hammers etc too.

Now, if you spent enough time to get to know China (which will take at least a decade) you would know why he wouldnt have killed her, im not gonna tell you because then you'll never learn but remember you didnt help her, you hurt her!
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-1 09:40:47

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 15:57
NEVER seen something like this and NO one stepping in to stop things fro ...

That's because Americans just blow the legs of little girls instead while sitting behind a computer screen. American culture is rife with pimps and prostitutes, your telling me when a pimp punches a prostitue in New York people attack him? Nope. America is the land of scum, hypocrisy, lies, terrorism, traitors and dishonesty. As an American you be ashamed of your own people not at other cultures not your own. Fix your own house before you try to fix another laddie
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 09:44:16

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-1 08:54
So by "their mindset" you are lumping all Chinese people with the few people who were at the fight ...

In this case....
she was out cold on the floor.
You had a chance to defend yourself.
Totally different.
I posed my post as a question.
Not assumption.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 09:45:26

snappysammy Post time: 2013-7-1 08:58
I had my left ear cut 3/4 off.....thats the last time anyone ever touched me in a fight......

I'm g ...

The don would NEVER let women and children be victimized by such violence.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 09:47:41

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-7-1 09:36
They werent going die! You dont know enough of chinese culture to make any of these assumptions. T ...

Were you there??????
You seem to know things without witnessing anything.
You sound strangely like another poster who go banned.
Ghost of a "dead" ex poster????

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 09:52:39

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-7-1 09:40
That's because Americans just blow the legs of little girls instead while sitting behind a compute ...

If you been following my posts.....
I'm not a fan of the USA.
It seems you just want to get into "me".
Like another banned poster.

Keep trying

Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 10:58:01

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 17:44
In this case....
she was out cold on the floor.
You had a chance to defend yourself.

So you're a hero. You should have stopped at that instead of implying that China has lost its moral compass because of one game room fight.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 11:51:58

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-1 10:58
So you're a hero. You should have stopped at that instead of implying that China has lost its mora ...

The reason I brought this into question is because the police told me I should not of intervened.
Ask if I should of stood there and watch someone get killed.....
He did not reply.

Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-1 12:10:45

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-7-1 09:29
Why are you even bothering to argue on this one. If your not a little kid, you'll understand what  ...

I've been here for more than ten years, so I guess that will cue the response that I haven't learnt anything anyway. Why the reference to "faggots", have you got some queasy problems in that area ?
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-1 12:39:54

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 19:51
The reason I brought this into question is because the police told me I should not of intervened.

The police in the USA say the same thing. Don't get involved in a violent crime. Call the police.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 16:56:30

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-1 12:10
I've been here for more than ten years, so I guess that will cue the response that I haven't learn ...

This guy is a ghost of an ex-poster
aka "assassin"
banned many times in this forum.
like a bad crap...
keeps on popping up.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-1 16:57:59

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-1 12:39
The police in the USA say the same thing. Don't get involved in a violent crime. Call the police.

But they would never condone a bystander standing by watching someone get killed if something can be done.

Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-1 17:01:37

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 16:56
This guy is a ghost of an ex-poster
aka "assassin"
banned many times in this forum.

I've never heard of "assassin" so you're off the mark there. Is it possible that you could respond to my points or are you only capable of character assassination ( ho, ho ) ? Your references to faggots and crap suggest some severe anal fixation.
Author: longzhou    Time: 2013-7-1 19:03:21

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 15:57
NEVER seen something like this and NO one stepping in to stop things fro ...

You didn't get out of your home while in America....I assume then!
Author: snappysammy    Time: 2013-7-1 19:10:36

GOD BLESS THE RED WHITE AND BLUE
Author: robert237    Time: 2013-7-2 09:12:15

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 00:57
But they would never condone a bystander standing by watching someone get killed if something can  ...

They are not fortune tellers. They can't predict every situation.
All in all, it's best to let the authorities take care of fights.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-2 13:11:53

robert237 Post time: 2013-7-2 09:12
They are not fortune tellers. They can't predict every situation.
All in all, it's best to let the ...

If there was no chance of violence to the girl or child....
I would agree.
In this case there was a very real threat of someone getting killed needlessly.

I'm sure you would not condemn me for reacting to this.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-2 13:13:02

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-1 17:01
I've never heard of "assassin" so you're off the mark there. Is it possible that you could respond ...

I'm NOT the one attacking you here.
Mine who the post is coming from.

Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-2 13:14:04

longzhou Post time: 2013-7-1 19:03
You didn't get out of your home while in America....I assume then!

Maybe Hawaii is not as violent as other parts of the USA.

Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-2 14:06:07

UYA Post time: 2013-7-2 13:13
I'm NOT the one attacking you here.
Mine who the post is coming from.

Well, do you say that addressing someone as a "faggott" and full of "crap" are compliments ? Must have a strange sense of humour around the estate. Your second sentence I can''t understand.
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-2 20:41:08

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-2 14:06
Well, do you say that addressing someone as a "faggott" and full of "crap" are compliments ? Must  ...

that was not me....
it was from "tomson57"
before you pull the trigger....
be sure who your aiming at

Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-2 20:47:39

UYA Post time: 2013-7-2 20:41
that was not me....
it was from "tomson57"
before you pull the trigger....

A thousand salaams and humble apologies. Deepest and sincerest apologies. Sorry about making such erroneous comments and clicks. In heartfelt contrition I beg your forgiveness, and thanks for naming the appropriate target for my future slings and arrows. "Mea culpa". "Mea maxima culpa".
Author: UYA    Time: 2013-7-3 21:31:22

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-2 20:47
A thousand salaams and humble apologies. Deepest and sincerest apologies. Sorry about making such  ...

Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 21:36:28

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-1 12:10
I've been here for more than ten years, so I guess that will cue the response that I haven't learn ...

Perhaps,  who knows? But then that's none of yer fekking business though is it lad. As for being here more than ten years, good for you. Why are still getting on like a 12 year old girl?
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 21:42:22

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 16:57
But they would never condone a bystander standing by watching someone get killed if something can  ...

you cant spout this nonsense, your defending a government that murders women and children on a daily basis in their hundreds. You say folks get involved when a scrap breaks out, why the fuk aren't you getting involved in stopping mass global murder. Frankly I couldnt give two flying fuks what happens in America. By murdering thousands you pricks have lost the right to spout noble shit. You lot are the murderers and by not standing up to your government your doing far worse than walking past a lass getting her head kicked in. Sort out your preferences little man. Home the brave! Bollocks, brave folks don't murder kids.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 21:44:41

UYA Post time: 2013-6-30 16:10
Look.....
That guy must of had his reasons for slugging that lady.
(Maybe she got caught cheating  ...

not gonna die, just because your such a big girl doesn't mean the rest of us are.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 21:46:05

seneca Post time: 2013-6-30 17:45
You are a liar, dea:r Robber, a charming but blockheaded liar.

Robbie there is the only man with an ounce of sense, he's speaking the truth, its your mind that's been filled with shite.

Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-3 21:51:43

Tomson57 Post time: 2013-7-3 21:36
Perhaps,  who knows? But then that's none of yer fekking business though is it lad. As for being h ...

So you first said that someone should be in a foreign country ( e.g. China ) for a considerable amount of time and I tell you it's been more than a decade for me. But you still want to want to whinge and curse about it. You're not a happy camper are you, very deep seated anxieties about sexuality and your own capacity to stand up for yourself. That "girl" insult must be the best your brain is capable of having come from a select gene pool of chavs.
Author: Newtown    Time: 2013-7-3 21:53:02

UYA Post time: 2013-7-3 21:31

Thanks muchly.
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 21:59:31

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 09:47
Were you there??????
You seem to know things without witnessing anything.
You sound strangely like ...

Ha 'banned' don't be so daft, this is a first, and I need to stop reading the opinions of you cause it drives me up the wall. As for me being there or not being there. Out cold does not mean dead you big Jessie. You never been knocked out? Try playing a bit of rugby, just like American football just without the gay helmets and pads, you'll see being knocked out is a long long way from dying. Real humans are hard as fuk. Just because your a big Jessie doesn't mean the rest of the world is. You know, my first job i'd an american roommate. A full on racist he was and when he hurt his wrist was dragging the poor office lass out on her one day off to go get an MRI scan for his sore wrist. Im sensing a bit of him in you. Such a big girl you've no idea how to be a man anymore. Your crazy rents will have done that for you. 'Don't climb the tree you'll hurt yourself', 'don't jump into the sea, its dangerous', 'don't get your end away because its sinful.' You can btch and moan all you want but no matter happens your clearly just a big girl. (Hence why you post your 'heroisms' online).
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 22:04:18

UYA Post time: 2013-7-1 09:52
If you been following my posts.....
I'm not a fan of the USA.
It seems you just want to get into " ...

aye you may not like America but you clearly don't like china much either and in that respect I truly pity you bucko. I couldn't imagine not having pride in my homeland but then my homeland isn't full of ignorant c*nts
Author: vf84tcat    Time: 2013-7-3 22:04:59

UYA Post time: 2013-6-16 07:53
why to chinese peopl ...

China is better than it was years ago. But it still has a long way to go to get up to normal world standards of socially acceptable behavior
Author: vf84tcat    Time: 2013-7-3 22:08:58

zglobal Post time: 2013-6-16 09:32
Yesterday I witnessed the worst public display of a mother I've ever seen.
The fat mother was out of ...

Unfortunately some women need to be hit to correct outrageous behavior like this

China is better than it was years ago. But it still has a long way to go to get up to normal world standards of socially acceptable behavior
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 22:09:32

UYA Post time: 2013-7-2 13:11
If there was no chance of violence to the girl or child....
I would agree.
In this case there was  ...

not killed! Stop being so melodramatic
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 22:13:27

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-2 20:47
A thousand salaams and humble apologies. Deepest and sincerest apologies. Sorry about making such  ...

Hardly compliments but why would I want to compliment such fools. You may find it hard to believe but im a lovely person (to those who deserve it, for fuk sake I teach pups)
Author: vf84tcat    Time: 2013-7-3 22:13:58

This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2013-7-3 22:15

"Never stick your nose where it doesn't belong" ???

Would you have allowed the woman to be killed and the child maimed or would you like this GENTLEMAN have displayed some moral courage and put a stop to that man's destructive rage?
Author: Tomson57    Time: 2013-7-3 22:25:45

Newtown Post time: 2013-7-3 21:51
So you first said that someone should be in a foreign country ( e.g. China ) for a considerable am ...

My sexuality is none of your concern for a start. Just because I call someone a Jessie or faggot doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality, just means they're big girls. But then we're just clutching at straws. As for my brain-power and whatnot your preaching to the choir bucko. Ego is a dangerous thing, if your a smart fella, good for you but you don't need to remind yourself of that fact.Leave the study of brains to whoever the fuk knows what they're talking about. As for standing up for meself, what the fuk!? Yes I do come from a gene pool of your 'chavs' but you only say that cause your scared shitless of us. I love how folks love criticize your 'chavs' but we're more honest than you lot can ever hope to be, just not for the self-obessed pricks who label us as 'bad company'

Welcome Chinadaily Forum (https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2