Author: bjLily

Rupert Murdoch's divorce, throws media empire into doubt   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-17 21:11:46 |Display all floors
You want to know the real answer?? Wendi DENG sets a bad example for Chinese women. Disgusting
morality! consenting adults? You make my toe laugh! Would you teach this Rupert-DENG episode in a moral class and tell the kids to follow their example? Or is this "British"? Surely not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 21:29:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-17 17:29
redtide Post time: 2013-6-17 06:31
She is shameless that's why she come this far.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 22:17:03 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-17 21:29

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 08:56:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2013-6-18 13:39
redtide Post time: 2013-6-17 21:11
You want to know the real answer?? Wendi DENG sets a bad example for Chinese women. Disgusting
moral ...

Yeah,she shouldn't have seduced&married her benefactor's husband,this is just not right. After alll her youth was dedicated to old men,she got money and kids(the father of whom she might not even loved,i doubt). This kind of life,which some people think it's worth it.,and aparently Deng does,and she did obtain what she wants. I think not so many girls can accept a man as old as or even older than  her dad to be her husband. What did Deng's parents think?
(I corrected my poor grammar,hehe)
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 11:21:27 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-6-18 08:56
Yeah,she shouldn't have seduced&married her benefactor's husband,this is just not right. All her y ...

We need to interview Deng's parents and find out what they think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 15:38:56 |Display all floors
Who is smarter, one might ask.

Mr. Rupert Murdock had wasted a lot of money on his ex wives. Women seem to cost him dearly even though he has wealth and money.

Madam Wendi Deng was a nobody. Now she has a step into a business empire.

Whatever settlement it will be in the end, one must salute this brilliant Chinese woman who slept her way to the top.

Don't mess around with Chinese women. They may seem demure and "submissive" in western minds ... but when they bite, it hurts.

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 15:54:39 |Display all floors
Here are two quotes for thought:

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
Brendan Behan

"The most expensive sex is free sex."
Woody Allen
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.