Author: nealrussel

Ghana arrests 124 Chinese citizens for illegal gold mining   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-15 17:31:15 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-15 02:12
DON'T TRUST THE RUSSIANS.....NEVER.....

Isn't that true of all vested interests?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:32:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-15 13:33
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-15 02:12
DON'T TRUST THE RUSSIANS.....NEVER.....

They are an effective bulwark{:soso_e133:}
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-15 17:35:08 |Display all floors
LET GO LOOK AT SOME OF TTT222 SEXY PICTURES
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-16 01:26:14 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-15 01:25
and under certain circumstances...hearsay are admissible

Did you ever meet this Mao that you qu ...

This isn't a court of law. Otherwise all you western propagandists would be banned for continual lying.
That is, of course, unless it was a western court which are all bought and paid for by obscenely
rich capitalists who don't want any competition.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-16 01:51:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-15 12:17
You sound like Vladimir Pudding's crown lawyer. Will I be banished to Siberia?

Too good for you..... I shall condemn you to pastor Terry Jones' congregation... the rest of you life.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-16 02:30:24 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-15 17:18
As you were, it wasn't flattery but the truth insofar as I could see it.

I'm watching a fascina ...

That is an optimistic post..... even by my standards....

Don't be deceived.... I am not at all worried about my shape.... at my age nobody notices......

I am trying to set an exercise regime for myself to keep fit, but with age comes the freedom to afford all those toys one wanted as a child and could not have.... Having so much fun I find little time for anything else. Second childhood... they say.... well its great.

As for Robert.... perhaps a few times round the Wall of China.... will work wonders for his physique, and he can take that marathon runner Seneca with him, to keep the pace up....

The main duty of any government is to properly educate the people.... with education comes self-worth and with that comes responsibility and social consciousness.

The majority of smart Alexes you mention can be bought for money.... the incorruptible ones are few and far between...... but they exist thank God...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-16 02:46:33 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-15 17:28
everyone knew Maxwell was a triple agent .......I'm sure he was a useless informant as all were aw ...

Never knew much about Maxwell only the headlines in the press and the tabloids were beneath me at the time. But I remember his business dealings caused a lot of acrimony and anguish within the public.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.