Author: nealrussel

Ghana arrests 124 Chinese citizens for illegal gold mining   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-15 09:31:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-14 02:06
why must a serious matter be undermined with sexual innuendo! Oily

You are so depraved you can't tell the difference between Mao's declaration of equality for women
with a sexist remark.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-15 09:33:33 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-14 02:11
ever heard of the phrase..........eye witness account? Criminal justice would grind to a halt with ...

Have you ever heard of hearsay? That is the cornerstone of every argument put forth by all the western propagandists including yourself.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:10:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-15 13:14
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-15 02:54
I always felt uneasy with flattery....

I am not sure of the significance of US pork...... but  ...

As you were, it wasn't flattery but the truth insofar as I could see it.

I'm watching a fascinating doc right now re China, absolutely from the horse's mouth...no Western spiel or spin. I like to think am on of these citizen journos. I wind my colleagues up as I challenge any rubbish misconception re anywhere...they are wound up as people like the safety of sterotypes as opposed to the truth.

Come to think of it, Robert is a tad porky.....maybe he is responsible for the lack of pork in Giulin due to his excessive consumption. Aged folks have earned the right to spread around the middle....did I detect mild irritation at the 'aged' suggestion? Well, didn't want to flatter

Members of the CPC are human......my father told me a long time ago......keep money and women out of friendship:) Aye, members of the CPC have human foibles.....a bit of skirt here, some yuan there. I like how the CP group have dealt with a particular set of villagers in terms of equity....rural/illiterates folks are cheated everywhere not only in China. I find it annoying....

A bit of cheer...you know, I'm unafraid that all these Oligarch's and corrupt global entities will have it their way. Why? There are lot of beady eyed smart Alecs about and they will ensure they, Conglomerates, do not have it their way.

I will be drinking something to that thought later today....''There is no reason to worry about problems we are yet to encounter......we will solve problems as they arise''. Deng Xiaoping to CP founder:)

The network spying affair is not forgotten.....as Boris J said......only a tool would imagine that net is not being monitored. That was not a great revelation. Did Osama use a smart phone?

Lawfully criticism are allowed......most folks are only interested in lawful criticism of their governments. Big Corporation will be dealt with by whistleblowers and self interested lawyers. ...Cheer up
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:18:09 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-15 02:54
I always felt uneasy with flattery....

I am not sure of the significance of US pork...... but  ...

As you were, it wasn't flattery but the truth insofar as I could see it.

I'm watching a fascinating doc right now re China, absolutely from the horse's mouth...no Western spiel or spin. I like to think am on of these citizen journos. I wind my colleagues up as I challenge any rubbish misconception re anywhere...they are wound up as people like the safety of sterotypes as opposed to the truth.

Come to think of it, Robert is a tad porky.....maybe he is responsible for the lack of pork in Giulin due to his excessive consumption. Aged folks have earned the right to spread around the middle....did I detect mild irritation at the 'aged' suggestion? Well, didn't want to flatter

Members of the CPC are human......my father told me a long time ago......keep money and women out of friendship:) Aye, members of the CPC have human foibles.....a bit of skirt here, some yuan there. I like how the CP group have dealt with a particular set of villagers in terms of equity....rural/illiterates folks are cheated everywhere not only in China. I find it annoying....

A bit of cheer...you know, I'm unafraid that all these Oligarch's and corrupt global entities will have it their way. Why? There are lot of beady eyed smart Alecs about and they will ensure they, Conglomerates, do not have it their way.

I will be drinking something to that thought later today....''There is no reason to worry about problems we are yet to encounter......we will solve problems as they arise''. Deng Xiaoping to CP founder:)

The network spying affair is not forgotten.....as Boris J said......only a tool would imagine that net is not being monitored. That was not a great revelation. Did Osama use a smart phone?

Lawfully criticism are allowed......most folks are only interested in lawful criticism of their governments. Big Corporation will be dealt with by whistleblowers and self interested lawyers. ...Cheer up
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:23:33 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-15 05:31
You are so depraved you can't tell the difference between Mao's declaration of equality for women

so sayeth high priest of depravity I will take that as flattery as I have not mused aloud about hairless legs and associated fetish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:25:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-15 05:33
Have you ever heard of hearsay? That is the cornerstone of every argument put forth by all the wes ...

and under certain circumstances...hearsay are admissible

Did you ever meet this Mao that you quote so much and recorded his utterances? a ha, isn't that hearsay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-15 17:28:48 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-14 15:40
Rumors and innuendo do not amount to much in my book.... hard facts do.... Robert Maxwell was buri ...

everyone knew Maxwell was a triple agent .......I'm sure he was a useless informant as all were aware of his Czech origin to Zionism to honorary Brit. Shame about pensioners but oh well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.