Views: 8651|Replies: 24

Photos of Female Math Teacher Teaching in Underwear Go Viral   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-4 14:05:25 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Presumably in an attempt to keep her students focused on important matters at hand in the classroom, pictures of a female math teacher named Zhu Songhua teaching in her underwear have gone viral on the internet, leading many netizens to call her “the sexiest teacher in China”.

Many netizens have voiced support and objection to the act, with some joking that they don’t blame her given the current summer heat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 14:47:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2013-6-4 14:48

#1 FAIL -
1)This picture has not been taken in China. Just look at the wordings on the blackboard.

2) Anyone who has been involved in teaching in China knows that nobody can dress like that to class. Not even a student!

Once again a very bad attempt by the China basshers' camp to badmouth this country! Dough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 15:02:55 |Display all floors
Maths is important too!
But watching cartoons on TV especially those American flick in the 1950's to current do help too!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 16:23:28 |Display all floors
A primary school teacher in Nantong with the same name Zhu Songhua was reported appeared on Jiangsu Satellite Television’s “Happy Night” program’s “My Teacher Is Special” segment in Sept. 2010. She became famous on internet because of her photos. Some called her sexiest teacher...even had her measurements in Baidu.
Does she still teach? If I were the headmaster, I'll fired her.
http://gb.cri.cn/27564/2010/10/13/1326s3019969.htm
but no proof the "math teacher" photo is her.
zhusonghua.jpg
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 16:56:25 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-6-4 14:47
#1 FAIL -
1)This picture has not been taken in China. Just look at the wordings on the blackboard.

True its not in China.
However, math is the same is any language (x, y, z)
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 23:01:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-4 19:59
Wah!

I didn't know someone could K.O. Longzhou so easily ... It was a piece of cake, and now may ...

Again, stop drinking, or at least, posting after drinking. That picture is not the mentioned teacher and that classroom is NOT in China. You need to sobber to see that though!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 23:03:20 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-4 16:56
True its not in China.
However, math is the same is any language (x, y, z)

Sure math is the same regarding x,y & z but NOT the same regarding other symbology (just take a look to the right of the blackboard). If that picture had been taken in China, the explanations and wordings would be in Chinese....I have 3 daughters studying in this country in Chinese run schools!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.