Author: ttt222

Those dreaded airport checks!   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-9 05:09:59 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-8 02:23
If you think that's bad in the US being searched by the same sex go to YouTube (if China will allow  ...

I was waiting for you to show up on this thread....you could have saved the boys...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 06:05:04 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 05:06
include me in

Sweet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 06:05:44 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 04:22
pants down? frontal nudity?

She is in control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 06:07:33 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 05:09
I was waiting for you to show up on this thread....you could have saved the boys...

Yep I believe in protecting the dignity and respect of all people including you.

Any policy as divisive as that of China's which says all males are untrustworthy and undignified therefore they could never search a female but females can search them is clearly wrong in the eyes of all decent people.

Even if you're a male who doesn't mind being searched by a female a government has a higher moral responsibility to not exploit that tendency. China does it to save money employing females to search both sexes rather than the normal human decency of providing female and male security as practiced by the vast majority of the world. That is bold, shameful exploitation

You might be willing to agree with the Chinese government they should not trust YOU around females but please don’t include me in that assumption. Gentlmen are not farm animals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 06:11:29 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 05:08
oops you have a new soapbox....

Yea it's too bad a lot of Chinese can't access You Tube because their government does not trust them with the freedom of information. Therefore they won't see how poorly their own security people conduct themselves during those: "Dreaded airport checks"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 07:52:55 |Display all floors

mC72rG35.jpg

Chinese female inspects male's body at Beijing airport = opposite-gender body searches perverted
mC72rG35.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-9 09:28:36 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-9 06:11
Yea it's too bad a lot of Chinese can't access You Tube because their government does not trust th ...

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN EGYPT ......THEY DON'T TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT CHIANG OR THE TANKMAN ........FORGET YOU tUBE....NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.