Author: ttt222

Those dreaded airport checks!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-9 10:34:47 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 09:28
LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN EGYPT ......THEY DON'T TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT CHIANG OR THE TANKMAN ........F ...

What is Chiang and the Tankman?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 10:40:58 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-9 07:52
Chinese female inspects male's body at Beijing airport = opposite-gender body searches perverted

Looks like she's running her hands over his ass. Wonder if his wife and children were there to observe daddy being treated like a farm animal by the opposite sex? Shame on China

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-9 15:30:14 |Display all floors
Chiang Kai Shek?  tankman from Tiananman Sq. fame
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-9 15:30:57 |Display all floors
this may now get deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 23:20:30 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 15:30
this may now get deleted

snappy you're always a bit too cryptic

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-10 00:37:43 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-9 23:20
snappy you're always a bit too cryptic

I wish I knew what that meant.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 06:50:25 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-9 05:09
I was waiting for you to show up on this thread....you could have saved the boys...

Snappy I just returned from my nephew’s graduation party. It was an outdoor barbecue. Some people brought dogs one a male and one a female. The male dog would not leave the female alone he was constantly trying to hump her which she wanted no part of. I finally demanded the people get control of their dog or leave.

Looking at that out-of-control dog I thought of you and how you too have no control over yourself around females. Sorry I don’t mean to be rude but truth be told guys like you have no class, dignity or ability to control yourselves. Guys like that are the ones who become rapist and child molesters – they simply can’t help themselves. The internal human restraint of a gentleman is an abstraction to them. They are very offensive to all people of decency.

What’s equally offensive is China making policy on the assumption all males are like that.  The great majority are not.

China should step up and amend its policy about females searching male’s to reflect that more-respectful assumption

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.