Views: 1106|Replies: 0

flea market. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-2 22:55:50 |Display all floors
Nowadays, I was busy with packing all of my clothes for home. But I found some clothes I have not worn for a long time tend to be old in comparison with those clothes that I dressed all the time. Thinking it over and I made a resolution that to put all of those clothes that I have been thinking of throwing it away at first into flea market. For this kind of market, which is great popular in campus at that time, as is known to all, for that season, and a crowd of graduates are about to leave their campus, as for something that is useless and old in their eyes, such as old clothes, multiple trinkets they have bought for themselves in their daily life, a large part of senior students would display various personal belongings to the ground in order to get others attentions. at length, to be purchased by others. Of course, concerning specific site they displayed only be limited to the campus rather than the street out of school, this sort of phenomenon is allowed by school now, therefore, a large number of persons, both students from campus and social members, they all swarmed into this type of market to hunt something valuable they deemed. Indeed, the price is really low in the flea market, after all, this kind of transaction is a second-hand deal. taking a old T-shirt for example, you can get it only two yuan in the flea market. When noticed this kind of situation, finally I decided to donate all of my personal belongings to the Red Cross Society, throught this charity delivering it to those impoverished area.My friend, are you a graduate who are going to step into society? If you are certainly, and I am sure that flea market in your campus has been formed at present. I am also looking forward your sharing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.