Post time 2013-6-5 11:07:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:08:58 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-5 11:32:45 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-5 07:12
Germans without a doubt have better missile tech, and I'm quite certain the brits have much better  ...

I think your data is out of date, the UK has the best trained army in the world but lags behind in investment in arms, European projects are often a compromise in order to keep everyone happy. The Chinese technology is more advanced than you think.

Lets hope that nothing ever happens to prove either of us wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:36:41 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-5 08:49
Not really, more like we won every battle on the air and ground but somehow lost the war, mostly du ...

I see you are an expert on another subject now.... besides economics you must have a degree in history..

Not a "catastrophic defeat dealt to the US"..... but one from which the US took twenty years to recover...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 11:47:51 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-5 09:11
Clearly much brighter than you
Some tail considered the ratios, and if more american died from friendly fire I find that hilarious proof of just how superior our forces were.

They did not only die from "friendly fire" you nincompoop... they rebelled and were killing each other. It was called "fragging"....... officers were killed by their own men.

US imperial ambitions suffered a set-back.... but they soon found a different approach.... desperation leads to invention. Professional army and contractors, total control of the media, and incessant lies.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 12:22:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 12:30:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.