Post time 2013-6-6 07:57:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 08:07:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 08:31:47 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-6 07:57
You still should pick up a book, and all the reports you read are still around and more have been  ...

What you will never admit to, is that the Vietnam war became very unpopular, despite all the propaganda and films coming from Hollywood.

The illusion of freedom..... is at the root of modern slavery.

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them." — Mark Twain

The illusion of democracy.

Governments may have the freedom to change the constitution..... but they choose not to. There was no difference between East and West Germany in this regard. The governments were beholden to the victors for their existence.... and public opinion did not really matter.

East Germany could not leave the Soviet block, anymore than West Germany could become communist.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-6 14:10:09 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-6 08:07
One article doesn't do away with the long list of superior working system I gave that China has no ...

I quote the UK as that is where I have my knowledge.

The government always play down these things and always say it is getting better, they have said this for as long as I can remember.

You seem to take what the governments say at face value, talk to some of the troops about equipment problems, you would be shocked.

Maybe the West is ahead of China but not by anywhere near the margins you claim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 05:00:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 05:34:11 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-6-7 05:00
I have no problem admitting that, it was also a limited war from our perspective and it being un ...

It was not just the young, the hippies, and the students.... flower power and the peace movement became a world-wide phenomenon. The imperial interests of capitalism were exposed..... anti-consumerism and self-sufficiency were the messages of the day

Perhaps the world is due a return to those days of love and hope.

As for Germany.... to my knowledge US occupation troops still remain there to this day. So to say that West Germany was "free" beggars belief.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 05:45:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.