Views: 4013|Replies: 2

伊拉克一学生自认为是世上最英俊的男人 [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-27 20:05:08 |Display all floors

Meet Ahmed Angel - the Iraqi medical student and part-time model who wants to take over the world.

And with his gelled hair, piercing blue eyes and expert Photoshopping skills, the 18-year-old has been gathering followers at a phenomenal rate.

Since it was created three months ago, Ahmed's bizarre photo album on Imgur has been viewed almost a million times.

阿曼德·安吉尔,一个想要红遍全世界的伊拉克的医学院学生。

凭借着抹满发胶的头发、犀利的蓝色眼睛以及专家级的PS技巧,尽管账号才只创建3个月,但是阿曼德相册里的奇异照片已经被点击了上百万次,迅速为这个18岁的学生迅速吸引了吸引了大量的粉丝。

But very little is known about the mysterious Ahmed Angel.

According to his website, he is studying medicine in Belarus and speaks Arabic, English, Russian and French.

But his passion is most clearly illustrated by the 400 photos of himself posted on his Facebook page.

Album titles include 'the most beautiful face ever' and 'very HOT!'

但是神秘的阿曼德的来历仍然很少为人所知。

从他个人网站的信息来看,他在白俄罗斯学习医学,会说阿拉伯语、英语、俄语和法语。

但是他个人fackbook主页的400多张个人照片清楚的反映了他的抱负,相册名称包括“世界上最漂亮的脸”,“非常性感”等等。

A short biography reveals that Ahmed 'seeks to obtain fame and influence. He finds intellect and creativity as important as others. Ahmed looks down upon drinking alcohol and smoking.'

Despite having already gathered such a large fan base, Ahmed remains magnanimous about his success.

从阿曼德自己的简介来看,他希望出名和有影响力,认为知识和创造性和其他东西一样重要。阿曼德瞧不起抽烟和喝酒。尽管已经有了大批粉丝,阿曼德依然对成功有着强烈期望。

In his most recent posting on Facebook he said: 'Extend my sincere thanks to all the fans and friends for the great efforts To vote for me and published my photos in the most important and the most popular international sites In the world. And now I'm a international star And the most popular ....I love all of you.'

In response, Ahmed's adoring fans have taken their obsession to a new level.

One said: 'It's your planet. Thank you for allowing us all to live on it.'

Another wrote: 'You should be king of all the Earth.'

在他最近更新的facebook状态中,他说道:“真心感谢那些把我的给我投票,把我的照片发布到世界各大著名网站的粉丝和朋友们,现在我是国际明星了,是最流行的。。。我爱你们所有人”。作为回应,阿曼德的粉丝们对他的崇拜达到了一个新的高度。一个粉丝说:“地球是你的,感谢你让我们住在上面”。另一位粉丝写道“你应该成为地球之王”。

来源:龙腾网

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 10:37:20 |Display all floors
It's myplanet. You should thank me for allowing you all to live on it.
Chinese Paintings: http://www.artisoo.com/chinese-painting-c-218.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 17:43:20 |Display all floors
:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.