Author: linda_sun

Official Chinese Media Lashes out at Americans   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-29 00:24:13 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-28 00:31
Give over..... Robert is my hero..... I read most of his posts...... and sometimes those of Seneca ...

Embattled Robert? You are a dark horse, sir! Would it be impertinent of me to suggest that you are an avid reader of both Seneca and Robster? lol.

Oliver Stone's untold American Story is excellent......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 00:26:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-5-28 03:48
...... and sometimes those of Seneca

Dint know you waste your time…

au contraire, in other to reach nirvana, one must avail oneself to both sides of the debate.....eating one's cake and having it if you will
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 02:08:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-28 21:15
Both the rabbi and the imam look the other way when I put my nose into a jar of prosciutto!

You buy prosciutto in a...... jar?  
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 02:38:20 |Display all floors
zhenyuqianye777 Post time: 2013-5-28 21:49
don't be so pessimistic...  if  you try  you may more lively

I may be cynical but not a pessimist..... One learns to accept reality, and tries to make the most of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 02:44:27 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-5-29 00:24
Embattled Robert? You are a dark horse, sir! Would it be impertinent of me to suggest that you are ...

I make no secret of my affinity for the gentlemen's posts..... I agree with Robert's and laugh at Seneca's.

I have not seen any material by Oliver Stone for a long time..... rarely watch TV these days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 05:18:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-1 13:42
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-28 22:44
I make no secret of my affinity for the gentlemen's posts..... I agree with Robert's and laugh at  ...

I can hazard a guess re your politics. Robert nascent discovery of Leftist issues are a clue. Adopting a position is not a terrible thing...conviction that one is right and the other is complete hogwash is a dubious premise.

Oliver Stone is at his Robert moment. He is trying to retell the American story.....I'm sure you can get it on the net if you are minded.

Robert has a stake in China....we know why. Seneca has stake in China but he also lives in China. That does not mean one cannot observe from outside...but observation from within is germane too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 05:23:31 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-28 22:44
I make no secret of my affinity for the gentlemen's posts..... I agree with Robert's and laugh at  ...

oh the gestapo got rid of my magnum opus I tried 7 times so calling it a day..off to play with the pride!

This thing is rigged

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.