Author: futsanglung

[Original]Shanghai job seekers, do you want to work?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-16 17:16:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 20:15:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-15 15:18
Maybe I am odd but I like work, after 48 hours off I get board stupid and resort to posting on CD. ...

i used to be on QQ allnite long (need to tell you my nickname?  mum calls me...QQking) and these days i cutdown to basically 3-5 hrs on QQ & CD forum at work; it's a sin not to be around CD & QQ  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-16 21:10:47 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-5-16 20:15
i used to be on QQ allnite long (need to tell you my nickname?  mum calls me...QQking) and these d ...

Could not do it, short times here and there on CD between work items, have not used QQ in ages. You need to get out more

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-16 21:23:09 |Display all floors
chenxin19900311 Post time: 2013-5-16 17:12
No,maybe  due to the lack of the knowledge about responsibilities of an assiatant, i am not consc ...

Responsibilities are learnt as part of the job process, all anyone can ask is that people do their best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 21:39:47 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-16 05:10
Could not do it, short times here and there on CD between work items, have not used QQ in ages. Yo ...

once i'm outside just wannabe back inside again (you kno the deal)...i only enjoy myself outdoor durin the weekend; i mean 2 days outdoor are enough for not gettin any trouble in NYChinatown alone just imagine if i knockabout in some other boroughs (manhattan, queens, brooklyn, bronx & staten island) of NYC not even bullet proof vest could protect me (i do collect 3 bullet proof vest just in case fort apache runnin wild)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 21:40:52 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-5-16 21:39
once i'm outside just wannabe back inside again (you kno the deal)...i only enjoy myself outdoor d ...

Why do you think I stay in countries with better gun control laws?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 21:46:32 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-16 05:40
Why do you think I stay in countries with better gun control laws?

when my appointment is up nothin i can do about it, and i'm in nu york not in utopia  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.