Author: desperado123

Why laowai are treated so well in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-10 10:01:35 |Display all floors
Normal restaurant experience should be like this: Hello, welcome to our restaurant, my name is XX, what would you like to have?, can I get you anything else?. After bringing the food ask how is the food?. After the bill say thank you and welcome again.

Costs nothing, makes customer happy. NEVER happens in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 10:06:49 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 10:01
Normal restaurant experience should be like this: Hello, welcome to our restaurant, my name is XX, w ...

you mean, normal restaurant experience in the west.

what you experience in china is normal restaurant experience in china. greater tolerance on your part, perhaps?
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 10:08:16 |Display all floors
desperado123 Post time: 2013-5-12 14:47
Is that possible that foreigners are small in number comparing Chinese? or foreigners have more mone ...

". Why expats are so popular in China? They are beautiful? Yes, some, but most of foreigners don't match the beautiful standards of Chinese. Then why?""""

What is the Beauty standard of Chinese ?..... Can you Explain?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-10 10:10:27 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 09:54
Family Mart people say huan ying guang lin when the door peeps, they will say nothing to you when  ...

Maybe it is you, in my local FM the staff always speak and in the local Walmart the cashiers speak too much instead of getting on with serving the customers

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-10 10:12:37 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 10:01
Normal restaurant experience should be like this: Hello, welcome to our restaurant, my name is XX, w ...

Again may I suggest you are visiting the wrong places, even the small takeaways around my office I am greeted and thanked, as to knowing the servers name, that I do not need to know and do not care what they are called.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 10:13:08 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-10 10:10
Maybe it is you, in my local FM the staff always speak and in the local Walmart the cashiers speak ...

It's not me, since this really annoying and I say ni hao, xie xie and zaijian just to mess with their heads.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 10:14:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-10 10:12
Again may I suggest you are visiting the wrong places, even the small takeaways around my office I ...

BS and you know it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.