Author: abramicus

China Must Counter Japan's Unilateral Devaluation of the Yen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-1 18:27:01 |Display all floors

RE: China Must Counter Japan's Unilateral Devaluation of the Yen

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-1 23:56
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-1 15:30
Sans, the Japanese can be shown historically to keep a double entry accounting system in internatio ...

abramicus

Allow me to go back to my analogy of the water sprinklers. If there are those in China who would shut off the water supply, or even to reduce the pressure of the water supply to the water sprinklers in the building, threatened by fire, then history is damned to repeat itself for the Chinese people! How true it is to say:                                                  
A traitor is a plague ....... that ...

Translate ....

讓我回去我的比喻水噴頭。如果有中國人誰會關閉供水,或者甚至降低供水壓力的水噴頭,在建築當被火的受到威脅,
那麼歷史是該死的身上重演在中國。
它是如何真實地說:
叛徒是瘟疫...... ,
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

The traitor is the plague."

by:

Marcus Tullius Cicero

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 18:48:16 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-1 18:27
abramicus

Allow me to go back to my analogy of the water sprinklers. If there are those in China w ...

Cicero?

Rats know Cicero?
Rats read Cicero?

or just memories a few quotes?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.