Author: dostoevskydr

Patriotic American View on Syria [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-2 12:19:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-5-2 12:21
Col Post time: 2013-5-2 06:07
Suuuuuuuuure. I know this is going to be very difficult to accept, but not everything bad that hap ...

It's O.K.with me if you want to be on the side of the sowers of misery and killers

of little children, not my problem, you are the one that has to answer for it.

Allah Akbar to you col.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 17:13:56 |Display all floors
I can't take that article seriously. It refers to ovethrowing a stable Libyan government? Absolutely insane statement considering that the government was locked in a civil war and murdering its own people while hundreds of its members switched sides.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-2 17:17:31 |Display all floors
Franticfrank Post time: 2013-5-2 17:13
I can't take that article seriously. It refers to ovethrowing a stable Libyan government? Absolutely ...

It was a stable Govt. Have you had the experience of living in Libya during Muammar Qadhafi's time ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 17:28:33 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-5-2 17:17
It was a stable Govt. Have you had the experience of living in Libya during Muammar Qadhafi's time ...

I do not need the experience of living there to know it was unstable. As soon as the uprising (by Gaddafi's own people) began, his justice minister, interior minister, ambassadors to Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, France, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Portugal, Sweden, and the US all renounced him or defected to the opposition.That happened, along with several military generals. Is that what you call a stable government?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 17:30:48 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-5-2 17:17
It was a stable Govt. Have you had the experience of living in Libya during Muammar Qadhafi's time ...

All warlords should be bombed.....

Obama is starting to think of bombing Assad.....now, that is good.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-2 18:00:25 |Display all floors
Franticfrank Post time: 2013-5-2 17:28
I do not need the experience of living there to know it was unstable. As soon as the uprising (by  ...

"As soon as the uprising (by Gaddafi's own people) began..."

And HOW did it begin ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 18:05:57 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2013-5-2 18:00
"As soon as the uprising (by Gaddafi's own people) began..."

And HOW did it begin ?

Due to disatisfaction with a totalitarian regime hellbent on oppressing its own people and ridden with corruption. Do you really think firing rockets into crowds of peaceful demonstrators from helicopter gunships should be allowed? The government's response to the crisis effectively resulted in its own destruction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.