Author: vincent01

US double-standard on terror attacks   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-29 09:40:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 08:04
Yeah, yeah, it wasn't the Muslims who killed Jesus, and it wasn't the Christians, either.

But Tro ...

A fair point. The Romans would have been the ancient equivalent of the USA today. Perhaps the killing of Jesus was therefore a false flag operation to satisfy national interests.  
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 09:45:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-29 08:37
As I have posted before I am sure that the world would be a better place if there was no religion

The problem is not with the religion but with those who seek power through religion.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 09:48:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 09:36
Frankly speaking, this latest event in China has too many question marks scrawled over it, just as t ...

Armed police are "community workers" - no sarcasm intended, because they maintain law and order. Soldiers are government workers because they defend the nation against outside attacks.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 09:57:12 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-28 22:09
Not quite true, a few Scottish politicians are seeking independence, the only way this will be vot ...

As we all know from having lived in a democracy, our politicians have the power and determination to steer us in unexpected directions that the majority of us did not invite. I hope you are right about Scottish Independance because there is strength in unity.

But I would like to see the English given their own parliament with independence from other parts of the UK who have been alowed their own parliaments. The only flaw with that is that there would be yet more politicians.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 09:58:58 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-28 22:07
I believe Seneca is a follower of Bacchus, at least he likes his wine.

Are you religious in this belief?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 10:06:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 08:04
Yeah, yeah, it wasn't the Muslims who killed Jesus, and it wasn't the Christians, either.

But Tro ...

So.... what has Trotsky to do with it..... was he Christian? Are you saying the Anti-Christ is communist?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 10:13:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-29 08:37
As I have posted before I am sure that the world would be a better place if there was no religion

I cannot argue with that statement as there is no way it can be verified...... there has never been a time when the world had no religion.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.