Views: 4522|Replies: 1

一名男性被困在酒店电梯里长达4天 [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-23 20:48:25 |Display all floors

A hotel owner in Austria says his military training helped him survive after he was trapped for four days in his deserted hotel without food, water or heating.

一名来自奥地利的酒店店主在没有食物,水和暖气的情况下他自己被困在自己所拥有的荒废的酒店中长达4天而依旧存活了下来,他说这主要归功于自己之前受到过的军事训练。

Swedish born Thomas Fleetwood, 58, was doing a final check at the Hotel Eden in the Austrian ski resort of Bad Gastein when the tiny one person lift broke down as he travelled from the fifth floor down to the ground floor.

这位瑞典出生的58岁男性在位于奥地利滑雪胜地巴达盖斯坦的Eden酒店做最后的检查,当他从5楼坐电梯到1楼时该酒店只能容纳一人的小电梯突然坏掉了。

He had left his mobile telephone in his office and as he lived alone there was nobody to raise the alarm.

而他的手机放在了办公室里,并且由于他自己一个人住,所以没有人来为他拉响警报。

He said: "The lift has never broken down before, I just hadn't expected anything to happen. I broke a small glass panel at the front door of the lift and that gave me some fresh air, and tried to take off the roof of the lift to climb out, but that didn't help either."

他说:“这台电梯之前从来没有坏过,我根本就没有意识到会发生这种事情。我把电梯里面的一处玻璃嵌板给打碎好让新鲜空气进来,并且还试图把电梯里的天花板拿掉好逃生,可是就是打不开。”

In the end, a friend who noticed mail piling up outside the hotel used a spare key to come inside and discovered what had happened - and raised the alarm.

最终,他的一位朋友发现酒店外面积满的邮件,他用备用钥匙进了酒店,发现了眼前的一幕,然后拉响了警报。

Mr Fleetwood said: "It was foolish to have gone in the lift in an empty hotel without a mobile telephone, but I am proud of myself that I didn't panic and used my military training to get through.

事后,他自己说:“在没有带手机的情况下一个人去坐没有人居住的酒店的电梯是一个很愚蠢的行为,但是我为自己感到骄傲,因为我当时并没有害怕并且运用自己之前接受的军事训练逃过了一劫。”

"I would talk to myself and was making my plans for the future while I was stuck there."

“当我被困在里面的时候,我自己和自己交谈而且还为自己的将来制定了计划。”

来源:龙腾网

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 17:01:04 |Display all floors
Strong and wisdom man!
Chinese Paintings: http://www.artisoo.com/chinese-painting-c-218.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.