Views: 1896|Replies: 6

Interesting Defense of Trolling for Hate by a New Zealander [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-22 07:57:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-4 07:54

Since every response I write to the troll-defender in another post has been blocked, one can only surmise that this NZ troll defender must have an inside track in this CD heirarchy as a moderator or with a moderator who can block my posts.

When I denounced a troll proposing hurting Japanese as his supposed South Korean feeling, guess who jumped to the troll's rescue, blaming Chinese again for the troll's abnormal and unacceptable behavior?

A New Zealander, angry and agitated that his troll lost his clothes as a South Korean.  Now the Kiwi lost its skin as well, and is mighty sore.  Shame on the hate-mongerers outside China, trying to impute their hate messages to China.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 12:23:01 |Display all floors
Maybe you are just offensive?
Aren't you the guy gagging for China and Japan to go to war?
Sounds pretty offensive to me to be so eager to see dead Chinese and Japanese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 18:11:00 |Display all floors

RE: Interesting Defense of Troling for Hate by a New Zealander

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-2 17:24
ielts2u Post time: 2013-5-2 11:23
Maybe you are just offensive?
Aren't you the guy gagging for China and Japan to go to war?
Sounds p ...
Sounds pretty offensive to me to be so eager to see dead Chinese and Japanese...

Do you see and hear who is making the war-cry and provocations in Japan, in total disregard of the feelings of those countries it had hurt? Do you, in all fairness, think China and S. Korea should remain quiet and not get angry? History can be forgiven but certainly not forgotten!
Translate  ....

你看到和聽到的是誰在做戰爭的呼聲在日本?你,在所有的公平性,認為中國和韓國應該保持安靜,不上火?歷史是可以原諒的,但肯定不會被遺忘!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 18:25:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-2 18:11
Do you see and hear who is making the war-cry and provocations in Japan, in total disregard of the ...

This Malayan jungle rat needs a spanking?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 00:37:59 |Display all floors

RE: Interesting Defense of Troling for Hate by a New Zealander

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-6 12:19

My personal experience in this CD Forum is an opened testimony of how foreigners are trying to edge out pro-China posters. Just scroll down the pages in the forum and you can find what I mean. I have insults thrown at me all the time.  Some of those appointed moderators are out right biased. To prove my point, I chose to post between 2.00 to 6.00 am Beijing time, and as expected, my threads or postings would most of the time, go missing, resulting I have to repost, as you see I often did. When I tried to attach screenshots as proof of evidence, I was told that this is construed to be personal confrontation and thus, my postings would be blocked. That is how openly and radiculously biased this forum has become. With a heavy heart , I hope this CD Forum is not a"second Diaoyudao" in the making. The higher Chinese authorities concerned should wake up before it is too late and have to fight tooth and nail, like the present Diaoyudao, to get it back from the foreign control.
I rest my case.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 07:43:53 |Display all floors

Ah-Q in the Modern Age

This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-5-4 07:46

When Noda said, "Senkaku belongs to Japan, no questions allowed," the ANZ contingent stationed at, within, and without this forum eagerly rejoined, "Senkaku (Diaoyudao) belongs to Japan!"

When Noda said, "Japan's nationalization of Senkaku (Diaoyudao) is to aimed to preserve peace with China," the ANZ contingent chorused, "Aye, aye!"

When Abe said, "Senkaku (Diaoyudao) belongs to the jurisdiction of Japan as guaranteed by the Joint Defense Treaty," the ANZ team rolled over in joy, chuckling, "Go, go, Japan!"

And when Abe said to the Japanese Emperor, "Banzai!", the ANZ and the rest of the western Neo-Nazi network and media joined in ensemble, "Sieg Heil!"

Now, all together now, "Banzai...Sieg Heil...Banzai!"  Time to show your solidarity behind the Japanese Imperial Army in cutting up the Chinese melon once again.  Lord Palmerston botched up.

Of course, they are sooner or later going to war with China.  Only Ah-Q could imagine they would do anything different.  To handle such a large volume of "business", doesn't Ah-Q think he should enlarge his forces to ten million strong?  How can an army 65% the size of the North Korean army defend a country with as long a border and as deep a territory as China?  Oh, forgot Ah-Q is invincible, of course, he could do it with even less than what he has right now.  Maybe, Ah-Q thinks, he is already too strong that everyone is getting unduly afraid of him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 19:33:24 |Display all floors

RE: Interesting Defense of Trolling for Hate by a New Zealander

sansukong Post time: 2013-5-3 23:37
My personal experience in this CD Forum is an opened testimony of how foreigners are trying to edge  ...

Related Article ...  

To voice_cd:

How is that I am not allowed to defend against seneca's above accusation, by posting what he had written in his screen-shot?Below is what he had written .....

seneca:  Post Time 2011-1-27 13:4:53

So. X-patter, did you have a good night's sleep in the meantime?

Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferable under age 3, and more prederable, at a bargain price? You seem to know...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.