Views: 3742|Replies: 9

We Should Not Condone Any Hate Messages [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-22 04:18:52 |Display all floors
We have someone here trolling for forumites to join his/her/its hate message against the Japanese.  Chinese are smarter than these barbarians showing their true selves in this forum.  They have mass murdered Jews, Poles, and numerous indigenous natives around the world, and expect Chinese forumites to agree to their mode of hatred, murdering those they hate.  These Neo-Nazi's are here now trolling for followers to follow their War Criminal Worshipping leaders in sinking to the same level of hate that motivated the Imperial Japanese Army of WWII.  The Japanese hated America's guts and killed nearly 3,000 American servicemen and their families one December morning on a Sunday in 1941.

But, no, China forgave the Japanese people even after having lost 35 million innocent men, women and children to their rank atrocities over eight years of the Second Sino-Japanese War of 1937-1945.

But like the dog that returns to its vomit, modern "democratic" Japan, led by War-Criminal-Worshipping Shint Cult leaders, deny they were the villains of WWII, and their vanquishers became the villains in their minds instead.  Not surprisingly, the Neo-Nazi Anglophile contingent of the world have come to the defense of the Japanese claim on Diaoyudao, an island clearly stolen by Japan from China in 1895 that Japan is obligated to return to China under the terms of its surrender in 1945, as spelled out in the Potsdam Proclamation and Cairo Declaration.  They are threatening to use the nuclear umbrella of Japan on the Chinese people if China dares defend its sovereignty over Diaoyudao.  And are very fortunate that China has a bunch of orchiectomized eunuchs leading its high command who worry about the tea leaves in their tea cups every morning to the point of total, abject paralysis.

No, China does not hate Japan.  It hates the sin, not the sinner.  Japan needs only repent, and China is willing, more than its Western critics and cynics, to forgive all the Japanese again, from the bosom of its heart, because at heart, China is a peaceful and civilized nation.  Its greatest victory is turning its enemy into its best friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 04:28:03 |Display all floors
I am not trolling, if you meant me. i was just expressing my feelings, also i didn't even mention what Chinese think of Japan, i was speaking as a Korean.

But it is also true many Chinese dont like Japan, at least it is true with Koreans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 04:46:52 |Display all floors
Stop spewing hate in a Chinese forum about killing Japanese.  This is unacceptable.  You ought to be banned.

We are debating issues not promoting hate in this forum.  You are.  And you belong to the Japanese camp even.

Just shows there is no moral equivalence between China defending Diaoyudao as a matter of its rightful sovereignty, and Japan claiming it as a matter of its so-called "administrative right" based on no sovereignty at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 04:54:21 |Display all floors
As i said, i am not spreading hate, i was only writing what i was feeling, i have done nothing wrong, and all what i said is also a fact, i bet you are too sensitive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 06:39:23 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-4-22 04:46
Stop spewing hate in a Chinese forum about killing Japanese.  This is unacceptable.  You ought to be ...

Be quiet and be gone!
The evidence of "Chinese" spewing hatred to anglo's et al is in evidence all over this BBS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 06:40:32 |Display all floors
SouthKoreangirl Post time: 2013-4-22 04:54
As i said, i am not spreading hate, i was only writing what i was feeling, i have done nothing wrong ...

Don't worry about the "Chinese" forumites. Their track record here is far less than perfect and they cannot cast ANY stone, let alone the first one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 08:02:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-4-22 08:05

Wow!  This guy has pull at the top echelons of CD to block my replies!  

My past 3 responses were blocked.

Everyone can see now who was baiting for Chinese forumites to join in his/her/its unacceptable posts.  And he/she/it has the connections to block any exposes of his nefarious plot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.