Author: linlinlinlin

CNN: Can China become a melting pot?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-16 23:19:39 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-16 17:24
Churchill called Gandhi a naked fakir.

I hope they got the sound right.

Yes but I think Churchill forgot he conducted a lot meetings with no clothes on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 08:27:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 15:49:46 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-16 17:48
Stop making up stories.

Your country has a dispute with China at the moment.

I am a Chinese American guy. My last name is Lee.  I went to Shenzhen for vacation in the past two weeks.  I met several phillippina working in Shenzhen as maids.  I was shocked by the stories they told me.  I went to the police station and help translate English to China while she paid the bribe, and still her visa was not corrected.  It is pretty sad to see foreign workers in china paying bribes and being extorted by Shen Zhen police.  These cases are just the tip of the ice berg.  There are alot more crazy things going on by the commie government in China, that we don't see.  Don't try to defend china.  The government officials are big time crooks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 16:03:19 |Display all floors
They the phillippino maids are hired by chinese employers, but, when their visa expire.  The local police won't re issue, unless bribes are paid.  This does not happen in HK or Taiwan, or any other country,  except china.  The employers loses a good employee, the phillippino loses job, unless she pays bribes.  If you look at how cowardly a china cop must be to extort money from a girl who makes 300 dollars a month cleaning chinese homes.  That is really pathetic of the cops to do that.  Such losers!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 16:06:58 |Display all floors
Stop making up stories.

Perhaps you should get out of living in the western democratic country and move to china.  What is the matter china not good enough for you?  Hypricite!
As for the phillippino maids,  the chinese employers HIRED them and fly them to china to work for them.  What part of this will you deny??
They the phillippino maids are hired by chinese employers, but, when their visa expire.  The local police won't re issue, unless bribes are paid.  This does not happen in HK or Taiwan, or any other country,  except china.  The employers loses a good employee, the phillippino loses job, unless she pays bribes.  If you look at how cowardly a china cop must be to extort money from a girl who makes 300 dollars a month cleaning chinese homes.  That is really pathetic of the cops to do that.  Such losers!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 16:11:23 |Display all floors
Stop making up stories.

Perhaps you should move to china yourself, you Hypricite.  Don't shamelessly live in a western country.  You like commie that much , then move there yourself.! It is china who send poachers 1500 miles to phillippines to steal oil and fish.  Get your facts straight.
As for the phillippine maids.  The CHINESE employers hired them, and pay FLY them to china to work.  
They the phillippino maids are hired by chinese employers, but, when their visa expire.  The local police won't re issue, unless bribes are paid.  This does not happen in HK or Taiwan, or any other country,  except china.  The employers loses a good employee, the phillippino loses job, unless she pays bribes.  If you look at how cowardly a china cop must be to extort money from a girl who makes 300 dollars a month cleaning chinese homes.  That is really pathetic of the cops to do that.  Such losers!! Like you , a big time loser.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 19:54:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.