Views: 5805|Replies: 9

The quality does not reach the designated position,Who is responsible for? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 14:12:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by crdw123 at 2013-4-17 14:27

QQ截图20130417142541.png

5555.jpg
5551.jpg

The road built in 2008,So now,Turned out to be such,Isn't China road quality is very poor?
No, other parts of China highway, built very well,Just the highway here out of the quality problem.

Here, is in Gansu province and Qinghai province, Gansu highway near the turn of the paragraph,Then walk 10 km road, in qinghai province,In qinghai, where the road is very good.

Please friends tell me, what is who's responsibility?

Originally I was a first time to learn English,So, a lot of ways can't work the application of the BBS,So I really need the help of friends, I hope t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 00:01:19 |Display all floors
I live in South Carolina in the USA, and we have the same problems with our neighboring states. It's easy to tell when you've crossed the state line into North Carolina on the highways because of the significant change in the quality of the roads.

Rural roads in South Carolina can be pretty bad. The paved road closest to my house (yes, I live off of a dirt road) was only recently paved correctly to remove the potholes because the governor wound up driving down the road and hit so many potholes that he told the county council to fix the road.

Who's to blame? The people who did the work on the road.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 00:12:32 |Display all floors
The governors should take their responsibility first...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 00:21:45 |Display all floors
JimmyLau Post time: 2013-4-17 11:12
The governors should take their responsibility first...

Ideally we need to find out where the process failed.

I am not familiar with how these things are handled in China, but I suspect it is much the same as in any other developed country. The plans are made, the requirements are specified, standards are verified, the plans approved as safe by an engineer, and then the work is done. After the work is done, since this is a matter of public safety, the work is inspected to verify, as much as is possible, that the work was done correctly. Then, and only then, is the road opened up for public use.

Somewhere in that process, something failed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 07:23:03 |Display all floors
Country road, not allowed to travel 60-80 tons of freight vehicles, but the drivers do not obey the direction of the local traffic police so, lead to serious damage of road surface and then, such a thing happened.

It is true that drivers rich, local traffic police, don't put in the eye.

Please friends say, your point of view,
I think this is not the country's problems,  is Are some people Personal questions,Isn't it ?
Originally I was a first time to learn English,So, a lot of ways can't work the application of the BBS,So I really need the help of friends, I hope t ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-18 08:19:10 |Display all floors
crdw123 Post time: 2013-4-18 07:23
Country road, not allowed to travel 60-80 tons of freight vehicles, but the drivers do not obey the  ...

60 or 80 Tons.....I n USA your allowed 40,000 lbs..... thats appox 20 tons...China allows 80,000 lbs.thats 40 short tons....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 09:33:10 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-18 08:19
60 or 80 Tons.....I n USA your allowed 40,000 lbs..... thats appox 20 tons...China allows 80,000 l ...

Regulations, Well, that's the thing,But this the car rolled over,loaded with more than 60 tons.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.