Author: ttt222

Nonsense showoff of "rich people"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-16 21:41:41 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-16 18:24
I suspect he glows in the dark

Not only he glows in the dark, but I suspect he has some weird body parts too! Ha, ha, ha....:)
Care to share Robert? :)
P.S. People who take themselves too seriously are always funny!

Robert,
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 23:59:21 |Display all floors
ElinaT Post time: 2013-4-16 17:41
Not only he glows in the dark, but I suspect he has some weird body parts too! Ha, ha, ha....:) ...

Whilst life can be taken seriously in bits, the actual belief that one is actually right and others are completely wrong whilst failing to cite a shred of mitigating evidence is troubling

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 04:34:36 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-16 23:59
Whilst life can be taken seriously in bits, the actual belief that one is actually right and other ...

Those were exactly my thoughts! If you want to prove someone wrong don't do it with insults, violence and aggression, do it with facts, information and scientific evidence.

P.S. I think Robert should really be called Richard. As in the UK a nickname for someone called Richard is Dick. I shall support my argument here, so people won't think I am a very rude person!
http://www.todayifoundout.com/in ... -short-for-richard/

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-17 08:32:57 |Display all floors
sexy Post time: 2013-4-15 22:03
I can't believe I've gone all day without having the privileged of listening to your communist pro ...

What proof do you have of anything you've said. There is plenty of proof of the USA sending soldiers
to shoot and kill student protestors at Kent State University for protesting the Vietnam War.
Turn the page in your western propaganda manual. Those lies have already been read countless
times here by your buddies in propaganda.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 08:33:57 |Display all floors
sexy Post time: 2013-4-15 22:09
Well, now that's now any way to talk to somebody, Robert. Didn't your mother teach you better than  ...

The poster said there was no good or bad. Just proving her wrong. Any other things need to be explained
to you?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 08:44:23 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-16 02:18
You can never be taken seriously, never! My father has been to North Korea and you know what, .... ...

And I'm supposed to listen to a western propagandist on a public forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 09:06:18 |Display all floors
ElinaT Post time: 2013-4-16 05:33
Make me give you all my money! Ha, ha, ha....you are pure entertainment my man!

Another good little stooge. Just want this forum needs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.