Views: 3711|Replies: 11

South Korea is being used by US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-8 19:25:28 |Display all floors
US intention is to see tension in Asia, so they initiated the military drills with South Korea to provoke North Korea.

This created tension, so now their armies can remains in South Korea, and they also get to sell more weapons to South Korea.

South Korean govt is being used by US!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 20:35:48 |Display all floors
Show me a South Korean who thinks that.....

Go......show me.........!
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 20:48:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-8 20:35
Show me a South Korean who thinks that.....

good question! haha! i'v just spoke to a S Korean friend few hrs ago, she agreed
US is bad no wonder muslim people hate US so much she said!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-9 09:48:10 |Display all floors
Except that the the South Koreans and the Americans do these drills annually and they are predictable and announced in advance. Oh, and the US cancelled a missile test that was scheduled long before this crisis began in order to avoid creating further tension. OH, and North Korea has a history of just declaring war whenever somebody looks at them the wrong way and makes a habit of using its military to antagonize every South Korean administration within 14 weeks of every presidential inauguration.

They shouldn't have invaded their southern brothers in the first place. Could have avoided this whole mess and been peacefully reunited like East and West Germany by now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 12:31:07 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2013-4-9 09:48
Except that the the South Koreans and the Americans do these drills annually and they are predictabl ...

remove the trade sanction and that will change.

40yrs trade sanction so far didnt work only bring bigger troubles...

it has always been the american who tried to separate and prevent any unification not just north and
south korea but also china and taiwan.

america is evil!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 14:14:20 |Display all floors
dingo Post time: 2013-4-9 12:31
remove the trade sanction and that will change.

40yrs trade sanction so far didnt work only bring ...

SK people are US @ss lickers~
forget about them...they cant be save~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 15:38:54 |Display all floors
hahahahah
I bet panda has either an Apple iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy 4 yet continues to complain.
Carry on
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.