Views: 7693|Replies: 15

I have failed this time.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 16:56:16 |Display all floors
I all the while thought that I would be tolerably positive even thought i have been failed in the Post Graduate Entrance.However,the fact has tiestified that I am not the one who are so tought when facing the unfulfilling result...I do not know how to persuade myself to continue my following life,I do nothing all day but sank into a mood of deep melancholy..When met my classmates who have successed in passing the preliminary exam in my campus.they would refer to my the result of my exam,althought my heart is very gloomy and I would pretend to be nothing happened  around me to talk something that is relevant to my exam with them...However,after they departed and my tears would naturally fall down.. .I wanna try it again.but at present,I am lack of enough courage to encourage myself to do it again...several of my intimate friends console me with the thought that everything would be better....Definitely,I know,but at present,at the thought of the reality that I have no chance to attend the secoundary-round exam that will be held by Beijing Sports University,my heart would be full of desperation...my dream has broken....the process is quite painful.....To comfort others,maybe I can,but when same thing that we came across,my mind would be in tumult.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 20:57:48 |Display all floors

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”

Persevere is all you can do and do it.
Either another exam or finding another way.Just keep going
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:13:12 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2013-4-6 20:57
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more c ...

Thanks for your encouragement......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-10 15:37:42 |Display all floors
Mugy Do what you feel is best for you.
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 02:02:12 |Display all floors
I am so sorry to learn that you did not pass your exam, Mugy. I cannot imagine how much this must hurt you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 09:06:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ElinaT at 2013-4-16 09:11

Mugy,

It happens even to the best of us! Failure shouldn't stop you achieve your dreams, it should make you stronger more determined to succeed. Most importantly do not give up! Pick up the pieces of your broken heart, glue them back together and show the world that you can do this! Practice twice as hard, study day and night if you have to, but have faith and believe in yourself. Do not let a small pebble in your shoe spoil your life journey.
Good luck and sit the exam again, and again, and again.....until you succeed!
I feel for you and I hope my words will give you courage to go on!
All the best dear! :)

P.S. Michael Jordan once said: "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't except not trying"!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas A. Edison

Do not give up!{:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-17 10:33:05 |Display all floors
Just stilck to it
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.