Views: 7465|Replies: 14

apology [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-26 23:32:55 |Display all floors
At present,I am fairly repentful for my conduct that I showed on the phone. Today,My father gave me a ring inquiring about the result of my Postgraduate Entrance exam.The PEE`s Fractional Line With Unitary State has been published on this morning.My dad made it unclear between The State Line and The Line that was regulated by independent college....Indeed,my grade I reached is far more than the State Line.But in comparision with the past year`s fractional line that was regulated by Beijing Sports University and I almost have no chance to attend the second-round interview this time.my father understand my situation...For his part,he think it is disposed to have more opportunities to accept further education for me  if I can follow the adjustment...but I am not willing to accept his advice and I tend to te waitting for the fractional line.according to a set of grapevines that was spread from those who have been studyed in Beijing Sports University.For Beijing Sports University and there is a strong likelyihood that its fractional line would be decline...Therefore,when my father refered to adjustment and I always answered in a indignant tone,I can hardly accept his suggestion voluntarily....when my father`s talk lasted a half and I just follow my inclination hanging up his phone.our conversation was ceased by my caprice....However,On ringing off my father`s ring,my heart was so painful and I hate my own impulsive conduct,I have never hang up on my father before and it was the first time for me to ring off my dad`s ring.....Dear father,I am so sorry....I should not act like this,it is all my fault....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 00:18:46 |Display all floors
Mugy, let me ask you a question: HERE you intend to talk to who?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 01:17:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 07:33:27 |Display all floors
I'm sure your father understands and is waiting for your call .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-3-27 15:38:35 |Display all floors
Follow your own passion in stead of your father's
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-27 17:38:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2013-3-27 17:39
lionstar Post time: 2013-3-27 00:18
Mugy, let me ask you a question: HERE you intend to talk to who?
Dear father,I am so sorry....

Don't you see? She is apologizing to her father on CD FORUM !

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-3-27 21:49:39 From mobile |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Posted On 2013-3-27 17:38:11
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2013-3-27 17:39  
   lionstar Post time: 2013-3-27 00:18...

it makes her feel better
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.