Author: vincent01

Why are government jobs so popular in China?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-28 09:23:02 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-3-26 22:02
What a crazy comment, if everyone is a civil servant who will actually generate the income to pay  ...

You have been so successfully brainwashed you actually believe that the rich created their wealth.
In fact they stole their wealth from other people's work. You don't really believe Bill Gates worked
1,000,000 times longer and/or harder than the average person. Theft is the only explanation.
The work of the people will be paid for by the common wealth of the people with no criminal
elements taking more than their fair share. All major industries are owned by the government
and only small businesses such as retail stores, repair shops, and restaurants can be privately owned.
Nobody is able to become criminal because all income and spending will be monitored by the government.
This won't matter to people who are not trying to take advantage of other people.
The ones who always cry about the privacy of their financial affairs are the ones who have something
to hide, someone who knows what they are doing is wrong and against society.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 09:24:35 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-3-26 22:05
Have you ever dealt with Chinese civil servants?  I think not, too many of the services still do t ...

You are just jealous of people who lead sane lives.
Not all of us are out to screw as many people as we can for a few extra bucks.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 09:25:33 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-3-26 22:09
Again your understanding of China is lacking, in Shanghai a clerk with the government can earn as  ...

I could get a job as a mail carrier here in the USA and complain that I can't even begin to afford
the rent in Manhattan. What is your basic problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 09:43:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-3-28 09:25
I could get a job as a mail carrier here in the USA and complain that I can't even begin to afford ...
I could get a job as a mail carrier here in the USA and complain that I can't even begin to afford
the rent in Manhattan. What is your basic problem?

That´s your problem Robert
you are a non skilled person in any field, no background proven, no even high school graduaded and living a miserable life, struggling in the streets of the Bronx or suburbs of detroit, bullied for your own stupidity, you are not good even for delivery pizza
what else do you expect Robert?

I suggest you to shoot to yourself and re birth again, maybe you are lucky and in your next life you will be a cute butterfly because that is your frustrated dream.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 09:52:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-3-27 17:52
messi30 Post time: 2013-3-27 17:43
That´s your problem Robert
you are a non skilled person in any field, no background proven, no ...

Aww.. the little missus is grumpy today.
That time of the month?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 10:17:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-3-28 09:52
Aww.. the little missus is grumpy today.
That time of the month?

Is proved it

Robert is not good for delivery pizza  neither  for make proper replies.

Did you take breakfast little butterfly?
Do it, feed yourself well and stop eating poo.  
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 11:21:58 |Display all floors
{:soso_e103:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.