Views: 50242|Replies: 83

China is Africa's 'best friend in history'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-24 19:59:50 |Display all floors
ABUJA - With bilateral ties spanning 50 years and continuing to grow strongly, China has proved to be a true friend for Africa, a renowned Nigerian expert has said.
Usman Muhammad, a senior lecturer at Nigeria's University of Abuja, told Xinhua in a recent interview that China had proved to be a formidable supporter of Africans' aspirations and struggle for self-determination, and Africa's best fr ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 21:16:41 |Display all floors
Western countries 'export' raw materials to Africa and 'import' manufactured goods from Africa??????,  so they are not colonialists?????? What a bunch of hypocrites you western media!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 01:30:57 |Display all floors
I'm a citizen of Nigeria residing in China, I have been here in China and every day I feel much more at home living here in China I could say that China is my second home after mother land. may God bless China. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.But History has shown me that China and African continent has aspirations of friendship that bond them together. I remembered very vividly in 17 September 2001 it was the votes of African countires that voted China into WTO when the West are playing double standard games. In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.I really count it a great opportunity for me been here in China learn her unique culture and language. Sino-African is indeed a friendship both nations bond together in unity mutual respect and to build a strong ties for the betterment of the world peace. long live Sino-African.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 09:36:31 |Display all floors
friendships or benefits, whether or not ,  both china and africa need cooperation !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 17:15:19 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-3-24 20:02
                                bullshit,you speak for yourself not for africans,only u know what u have got from china.chinese are  ...
cool down, my african friend, do not be extremist which may only bring trama to you instead of happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 12:45:46 |Display all floors
                                bullshit,you speak for yourself not for africans,only u know what u have got from china.chinese are  ...
@ espoir

You too should speak only for yourself and not for all of Africa.

In case you don't know, China was the first country to sail the oceans with 200 big ships and 22,000 men to arrive at the East Coast of Africa but she came in friendship and not to invade or colonize Africa.

But 70 years later, the Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Belgium and British invaded the whole of Africa and plundered its resources and even kidnapped Africans and sent them to America as slaves.

Until today, Africa has not recovered from the invasion and plunder by the evil West and the psychological wounds won't heal. As a result, Africa is so poor today.

In 1964, even when China was not rich, China decided to help Africa by building a railway free of charge to link Tanzania to the Congo, to help Africans bring their products to the markets and to develop their nations.

Today China is not there to invade or colonize any African nation but to come in friendship to open fair trade for mutual benefits. China is today building, schools, Hospitals, Highways and railways and other infrastructures all over Africa to modernize Africa.

If that is bad then it must have been Hell when the evil West, the Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Belgium and British invaded and colonized Africa and created the Apartheid system in South Africa and exported slaves to America and then created segregation there. African slaves were also exported the Caribbean. Get your facts right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-10 11:47:37 |Display all floors
mutual interest brings co-operation which make the two nations close friends, and achieve win-win development, isn't is a good phenomenon?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.