Author: admin

China is Africa's 'best friend in history'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-20 19:08:43 |Display all floors
Hardy1982 date. 2014-8-5 10:11
                                Western Countries do not hope China become rich and strong,so they try their best to break the relat ...
I agree with you because we see the U.S try his best to rebalance the Asia by using military strengh to threat and back mouth China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-23 12:13:53 |Display all floors
Yeah the Chinese are. They came to Africa not long ago but there is a lot to show for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-20 05:19:14 |Display all floors
Sincere friendship requires to like for your friend the same thing you like for yourself. The policies China adopted herself are ideal for the African countries too. Over and above all 1 child policy of China ensured education, skill, health, peace, prosperity and development of China, if China had not adopted 1 child policy then today's world would have been thousands times more dangerous. To protect the environment, earth planet and humanity as well it is necessary that African & other 3rd world countries also adopt 1 child policy and other policies of China to save mankind and earth planet otherwise the growing population would create and generate very serious conflicts, wars, refugees and threat to environment of earth planet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 22:34:39 |Display all floors
LOL, a spy from the US....HA! I am a spy from the US...oh no, their coming to get me...get a real life dude.

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2015-12-22 16:35:04 |Display all floors
Talking about the relationship between China and Africa continent, people have different opinions. Some of them like looking for more clues in the past to demonstrate it; some of them prefer looking forward. I am the latter. We cannot change the past, but we can do something right now. To improve the relationship, we can do a lot. Help the people in need in Africa as much as possible. Help the African countries to develop their economy. Help the people there to be healthy. Now China is doing the practical things for African countries. It is the best way to improve its relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-5 12:39:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-5 12:47:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.