Views: 7055|Replies: 13

Rubbish message.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 22:26:31 |Display all floors
I do not know whether you met this kind of situation or not in your daily life.I always received many different kinds of advertising informations on my mobile telephone.those informations largely refered to various sales activity.As a matter of fact,I have never ordered those informations before and I do not know how they get my phone number...sometime,you wanna took a rest after have lunch,just during the period of your short nap,the ring of your phone has been rang,when you open you phone and what make you quite irritated is those rubbish messages.to make matters worse,the number of those rubbish messages that I received in my daily life is more than five,which has grossly affected my daily life....As for me,Is there any approaches for me to releave myself from this sort of trouble?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 23:44:34 |Display all floors
Turn the ring off

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 02:27:28 |Display all floors
Depending on the type of phone you have, you may be able to set it so that normal messages don't bother you but people on a certain list will still ring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 23:41:12 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-22 23:44
Turn the ring off

May your proposal is not a perfect way for me to get rid of this kind of trouble...You know,It is impossible for us to turn the ring off all the time.when we stayed in a noisy district and something important will be missed if the voice of the ring can not be heard...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 23:42:24 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-23 02:27
Depending on the type of phone you have, you may be able to set it so that normal messages don't bot ...

For the type of my phone and It can not support the function that tou mentioned above...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 02:04:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jiayangguizi8 at 2013-3-25 02:17

I really love how all your posts have no space between punctuations and no paragraphs

As fo your issue, try to remember, then remove and unregister your phone number from any business that you have used in the past, like online shopping (taobao, 360, suning etc...etc...), or services (utility bill mobile payment, real estate agents etc..etc..). Some of them might well be selling your phone number to advertising companies, and the longer your phone number stays with them, the more messages you will receive (since they would sell it to more and more advertisers).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 02:13:30 |Display all floors
Maybe if one was to look up the make and model of such a phone on the net there may be a  people forum that will assist in some way with some answers.

And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.