Author: ttt222

The 10 most beautiful Chinese TV hosts   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-31 16:23:39 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-4 07:11
#1 FOR ME PLEASE...

you are already accounted for!

Is your daughter back from China now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 19:37:35 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-31 16:23
you are already accounted for!

Is your daughter back from China now?

I can still dream can't I?   

I pick the little girl up at Logan International Tuesday...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-31 20:11:43 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-31 19:37
I can still dream can't I?   

I pick the little girl up at Logan International Tuesday...

Dreams are all we have!

I bet you have missed the girl but within 2 weeks of her return I bet you will be wishing she was still with her Grandparents

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 20:22:39 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-31 20:11
Dreams are all we have!

I bet you have missed the girl but within 2 weeks of her return I bet you ...

When she gets back here, I may need to buy another MAC to get some internet time. With 2 girls here, I loose the fight all the time. It's a shame, because they both have IPADS, and we have a LAPTOP that they can use...It's my MAC they all want...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 20:26:31 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-31 20:22
When she gets back here, I may need to buy another MAC to get some internet time. With 2 girls her ...

Change the password

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-27 17:37:42 |Display all floors
I  like Xu Xiyuan more for her personality and style.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 00:00:00 |Display all floors
Math Post time: 2013-3-19 11:28
Hello magnetic1974!

I said the best of the best of White males, not just any statistically random  ...

I graduated from a TOP U.S. university. But as far as I am concerned...Even the best of the best of those White males you consider may not be the best, in our planet. To justify your words: "The best White genes may help add creativity and inquisitiveness to the Han race." you will have to make Three assumptions:

(1) There are Chinese women who are willing to merry (or get pregnant) with those so-called best of the best White males, and
(2) Other men who are also the best of the best (except for white) are unable to "add creativity and inquisitiveness to the Han race" as good and effectively as those white.
(3) The best gene will be 100% pass on to the offspring without any transformation. (i.e. it's likely that genes screw up themselves and things get worse)

Clearly, that's not the case.
And fyi....the math skills and logical thinking ability of those W males I know of from the top U are just...not that good. Oh when I finish up typing I just noticed that you are called "Math", lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.