Views: 7591|Replies: 24

Ma Yingjeou Announces He Will Personally Set Sail to Diaoyudao? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 16:26:40 |Display all floors
Can it be really happening?  Really?  Truly?

News reports from Taiwan say that Pres. Ma Yingjeou has announced he will be sailing on a Coast Guard patrol vessel toward Diaoyudao, and will declare on board, the sovereignty of the Republic of China over Diaoyudao.

Or, is it not so?  Will he simply sail around the vicinity of Taipei instead, and declare to the ocean, far from Diaoyudao, that the latter is under the sovereignty of the ROC?  He said he will also enunciate his proposal for a peaceful resolution of the dispute over Diaoyudao.  The problem is, Japan insists there is no dispute over Japan's claim of sovereignty over a historical part of Taiwan, and that therefore there is no need for any negotiations over such a dispute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 16:28:53 |Display all floors
SUGGEST CHINA'S TOP OFFICIALS JOIN MA YINGJEOU IN THEIR RENDEZVOUS AROUND DIAOYUDAO

What a reunion, befitting of a king!

Time to realize, people are more important than things!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 18:42:24 |Display all floors
The problem is, Japan insists there is no dispute over Japan's claim of sovereignty over a historical part of Taiwan, and that therefore there is no need for any negotiations over such a dispute.

Does that to mean  ......

1.  Japan accepts Diayudao belongs to Taiwan?  or

2.  Japan thinks Taiwan is no contest with Japan over Diaoyudao?

Translate .........

请问认为对的意思是......

1。日本承认钓鱼岛属于台湾?或,

2。日本认为台湾没有较量与日本过度,钓鱼岛?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 13:32:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-18 18:42
Does that to mean  ......

No, it just means the horse is engaged in politicking with the Democratic Party.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 12:05:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-3-20 12:07

Ah-Q Never Fades Away . . . Even After All the Soldiers Have Passed Away.

Sorry folks for the upbeat note.  Ma has stopped saying what he really intended to do.  Which in short must be another volte face and escape to behind the skirt.

Does the Taiwanese people and their Mainland brothers and sisters know what the Ma government has done to the Quan Jia Fu fishing boat after its daring attempt to reach Diaoyudao?  The Republic of China punished its own citizens for trying to sail to THEIR sovereign island of Diaoyudao.  The ship was barred from leaving for three months, and the owner was fined an exorbitant sum, on top of having to foot out of his own pocket the expense of repairing his ship, damaged by the Japanese Coast Guard under the useless "protection" of the Taiwanese coast guard.  If any fine should have been levied, it should have been on the Taiwanese Coast Guard for failure to do its sacred duty of protecting Taiwanese fishermen and their vessels from attack by foreign ships.  The victim of foreign aggression and domestic governmental incompetence was fined, instead of the aggressor and the derelict naval command.  

Mind you, Diaoyudao belongs not to the government, but to all the people of Taiwan and of China.  Thus, the ban on the people of Taiwan against their sailing to their own sovereign island is a violation of spirit of the constitution of the Republic of China.  The ROC action of punishing its own fishermen implies that the permission of Japan is needed by ROC citizens to sail around their own island of Tiaoyutai.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 12:13:57 |Display all floors
The horse

The horse need to  politics with the democrats and also need to maintain good relations with Japan......

In the mean time, the rat thinks the horse is so brave...........hahahaha.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 13:51:35 |Display all floors
{:soso_e126:}  A f r a i d   i s   t h e   n a m e   o f   t h e   g a m e .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.