Views: 6287|Replies: 10

are you incline to the latter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 23:40:17 |Display all floors
Nowadays,I have been deliberating on my later life.Which kind of life style that I long for?Yeah..at present,I am a senior who are about leave the campus where I have stayed for four years old...Should I begin to consider my marriage?To tell the truth,Although,I am 23 this year and I have never think about something that is related to matrimony.Of course,for a large number of my peers who have ceased their study after had finished their high school study has got married even has their own baby.for them,they have established their own home and they also lead a plain life ....But for me,I do not know whether the life I yearned for is too ideal or visional. Several days ago,I gave my mom a ring and we talked more than my current life,which also contained my prospective marriage life.I told my mom that I won`t become this sort of woman too early whose principal responsibility is to take good care of her husband and her baby.I wanna pursue what I really want...I also said to my mom that if I would fail to the Postgraduate Entrance Exam this time and I will try it again.When It came to there,my mom paused for a moment and after a while,we resumed our original topic again.she talked that she would never intervene my own decisions but she would give me her own viewpoints for my determinations.In the end,she added that for the female and the home is their own final destination.....Currently,what made me a little bit confused is that at this stage should we take marriage into consideration or neglect our age  concentrating on what we pursue? May my answer is the latter......and you? my friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 17:19:49 |Display all floors
I am also a junior student ,23years old ,but a boy .it is hard to say because you should take  so many factoies into account consideration .i choose to pursue what i want ,which means i will give up something .wahrever you choose ,it is just a choice ,and balance them .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 21:46:56 |Display all floors
Why not let nature instead of tradition take its course. Enjoy your single life after college. Have a social life, meet people and select a suitable partner. If you fall in love you will probably marry. When you are both ready (and can afford it ) you have a baby. Your are in a fortunate position as there are many more males than females or marriageable age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 01:47:41 |Display all floors
You have a dream of pursuing a graduate degree. Don't abandon that dream. Everything else will work out, like Laowai2? said.

Don't try to be someone you are not. If you don't feel ready for marriage, don't do it. Be yourself. Don't change who you are for someone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 21:07:56 |Display all floors
As a western white man, my advice is to just be open to possibilities and finish your academics in the meantime. Don't close yourself to nice guys just because you are busy studying, because love can strike at any time.

Don't settle on being a housewife no matter what. Insist on having your career and sharing the burden of supporting your family financially. (When you have one ;-) )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 22:59:39 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-3-14 21:07
As a western white man, my advice is to just be open to possibilities and finish your academics in t ...

Thanks for your suggestions....the result of my exam is unknown and I also have conceived of the bad situation that may I would be fail....It does not matter,may I would be try it again.and as for all of my expenses for my study and at present I am working as a Taekwondo coach in the local club,those money that I earned can support my life...I wanna pursue what I really want..as one old saying goes,being young means no failure...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 23:04:53 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-14 01:47
You have a dream of pursuing a graduate degree. Don't abandon that dream. Everything else will work  ...

Much appreciate!!!!....I want to be myself and I also wanna pursue a sort life pattern that I enjoy...You know,what you talked above has given me great confidence and courage...thank you again!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.