Author: Buttocks

Pretty Chinese Girls Vs. Pretty White Girls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-19 00:36:27 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2013-3-18 12:05
in USA America, Chinese woman see white man and do not see Chinese man

white woman like black man ...

How is that possible? They enter the USA with a Chinese man...he's their ticket to freedom. An arranged relationship for convenience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 00:37:47 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2013-3-18 12:05
in USA America, Chinese woman see white man and do not see Chinese man

white woman like black man ...

Sorry, no white women I know like black men. haha. The desperate women will take anything they can get.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 00:50:33 |Display all floors
i'm not picky just whatever that i can get (is that a legit answer)  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e114:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-19 10:39:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-3-19 10:40
americantongue Post time: 2013-3-19 00:37
Sorry, no white women I know like black men. haha. The desperate women will take anything they can ...

and so desperate men do the same...

if they don't - some begins to be frustrated and blame all World around to be against Them
especially on a foreign ground

this is what I call the Yellow Fever ;)

QED

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 13:56:21 |Display all floors
It's this attitude which is why these white biches are getting gang raped by the masses, and well deserved too.

I'm shocked and terrified that such kind of expressions coming from a mysterious new member is chosen as Editor's pick.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 14:04:02 |Display all floors
Why is it that here in America, when I see a pretty Chinese girl, she makes eye contact and gives a slight smile so as to be polite; even though she may not be sexually interested, she acknowledges my existance and humanity.  But pretty white biches, when I see one, they completely ignore me: no eye contact, turns her back to me, acts if I am some piece of turd on the street.  It's this attitude which is why these white biches are getting gang raped by the masses, and well deserved too.

I think it´s clear. Watching your  sick attitude to develop a thread you are saying the Chinese women that smile at you are careless because they don´t recognize your lower behavior and at same time the white women have better sense of observation that they have to keep away from you.

At the end you are showing here that you need a psychologic treatment.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 14:29:14 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-3-19 14:04
I think it´s clear. Watching your  sick attitude to develop a thread you are saying the Chinese w ...
  1. here that you need a psychologic treatment.
Copy code
Haters can not be cured psycologically ,they are brain washed .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.