Author: Buttocks

Pretty Chinese Girls Vs. Pretty White Girls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-16 00:21:40 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-15 21:12
FAILURE !!   You pontificate but provide no evidence or substance for your claims...... and stil ...

It's common knowledge. Everybody knows that whites have done the most amount of crime in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:57:52 |Display all floors
Perhaps you're not attractive to white women...it would be my guess. I bet no black women will give you the time of day either.

White women won't look at losers, Chinese women don't know the difference because they come from a place where they're all losers.
I'm quite sure you have no way of knowing if they are ABC, Chinese, Korean or other Asian. Be careful with the smut you spread because I'm know it's not based on fact...it's a bias you have. I suspect it's the yellow fever you suffer from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:59:38 |Display all floors
Buttocks Post time: 2013-3-12 20:41
Attractive white girls hate their husbands, hate men in general.

total BS. You spread lies with your false information. I'm sure you've not done a reliable survey on this topic. It's pure hyperbole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 13:02:53 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-14 19:48
Warning people about the fact that whites are thieves is in no way racist or sexist. It's preventi ...

Over-generalization of entire groups as evil is evil in itself. There are good and bad people in every race.  While white racist scum are not yet extinct, there is no shortage of kindhearted whites.   Some of those white people even saved Chinese individuals from dangerous situations while no one else lifted a finger to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 06:13:29 |Display all floors
I understand your point, but this has never happened to me, because I see no reason why they should have eye contact with me when I seem irrelevant to their lives.  I know that most Asian males may not seem masculine enough to sexually attract the "white girl" or maybe a blonde, but to be honest, I find no attractiveness from their Jiong-like square faces, barbed body hair and rusty freckles, let alone their overbearing attitude and impatience.

However, Asian girls may appear to acknowledge your greetings, they don't really care about the friendliness you have shown, it is only the basic courtesy built in their cultures, don't think too much.

People in the cities stopped eye contacting long ago, actually people are trying to avoid it if possible when they have to be with a stranger such as in a lift or waiting for a bus. I don't think it has anything to do with you. But what you need to learn is not to be hurt by such things. They are not rude. They are just too self-conscious to take the world seriously.

Of course this would be a different story if you are trying to hook up with a white girl in a pub, in which case you will need to work harder on how to bullshit.
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 06:18:37 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2013-3-16 04:57
Perhaps you're not attractive to white women...it would be my guess. I bet no black women will give  ...

So the Chinese women see every non-Chinese man as winners, so they look at every non-Chinese man, and white girls won't look at any Chinese at all? Is this what you saying?
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 12:05:23 |Display all floors
GryffindorBoy Post time: 2013-3-18 06:18
So the Chinese women see every non-Chinese man as winners, so they look at every non-Chinese man,  ...

in USA America, Chinese woman see white man and do not see Chinese man

white woman like black man more  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.