my definition of LOVE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-21 11:02:16 |Display all floors
drop your definition of love here...

i like to say:

Love is not something that happens on first sight,
it happens when you start knowing each other and
in turn end up needing each other, for every feeling,
for every thought and for every moment.

give us what you think of love...just define it!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 12:44:46 |Display all floors

my version

I've been thinking of this recently, and i'm willing to share my final definition of LOVE with you.
Love is not to possess but to give.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 13:11:45 |Display all floors

it\'s love!

you know when the everyday things surrounding you -the leaves, the shade of light in the sky, a bowl of strawberries-suddenly shimmer with a kind of unreality.
    you know when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people, seem fascinating and incredible to you.
   you also know it\'s love when you can\'t stop talking to each other.
   there is some morden truth to Cinderella\'s tale-it\'s love when you are incredibly comfortable, when the shoes fits perfectly.
    finally,  i think you are in love if you can make other laugh at the very worst times.make each other\'s lives funnier and easier, all the way to the deathbed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 14:41:29 |Display all floors

Get Real!

Commo people.....there're many who still believes that love comes from the la la land!
You guys really gotta to convince me to snap outta this one.
My many previous ex were rather quick to say goodbye upon meeting Mr. Lust….
There…..that’s the key to today’s love! Meaning what’s love without lust???
Ramesh, sorry to break the bubble! But grow up will ya!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 14:58:28 |Display all floors

I can't give a definition to "love"! Just express some ideas of mine !

I don't think it's no reason when you fall in love with somebody. when a guy say :"I love you ! no reason. !" What sweet words! But ,it's ture? I don't think so ! when you fall in love with someone ,you must have be attracted by him/her. Beacause he/she have something to attract you, such as smart , clever ,beautiful, tender.......! It' s the reason why he love you ! If he denied, maybe he want to hide something.Such as he is there with you for you have money ,for your background..... Obviously, these reason can't tell ! So he use "no reason" as a pretext!
I'm not deny ture love . I just want to say ,when you fall in love ,keep a clear brain! When you know why you tow must be together,you will have a brighter tomorrow!
No blind things should be admire!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 16:13:57 |Display all floors

love is a game.!

love is a game.!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 18:28:13 |Display all floors

Love is expensive.

Love is $120 per hour! :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.