Author: ramesh

my definition of LOVE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-25 13:00:00 |Display all floors

Love is ....

In my opinion, love is something that has given by God to all of His creation, include humankinds. Whit it, human know who is he/she. So he/she can understand the aim of his life on the earth.
With this love everyone can put something in wright place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-25 13:12:52 |Display all floors

Love is....

In my opinion, love is something that has given by God to all of His creation, include humankinds. Whit it, human know who is he/she. So he/she can understand the aim of his life on the earth.
With this love everyone can put something in wright place.
One behave of love is like your describtion, I really agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-26 13:05:21 |Display all floors

I love you at 1st expression,but end with nothing because love have never STARTE

I like to say," I love you and love kindness,but love sometimes is seflish,and unilateral,so you need to balance you feeling then be rational to approach it when you think you will get........

Love need adventure,dare not to be hurt,but never intend to hurt one above all;  Quoted as one buddy said before in Fantasy and frustration,-----"learn with it, it is an essential part of life"

Sorry for my puntuations, i wish one day i can make it in sense as a native or half a linguistic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-26 13:19:44 |Display all floors

agree

Responsility lies in love, no one can say to his or her lover" I love you for all my life". We may be boring with each other, then "divorce" is a good choice. I do not say "divorce" is an evil. But we shall avoid it. You may meet a woman who is more charming than your wife, or you will meet a man who is more handsome than your husband, and if she or he show his or her interesting to you, what would you do? To accept, or not to accept? Then responsibility appears. According to my personnal opinion, you should be loyal to your wife or husband.

Use magic tools Report

cony_yang has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-26 16:23:29 |Display all floors

To be friends first ,then love may come. Is it true?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-26 16:51:54 |Display all floors

to cony: there is no set for love

For me, love is what all the people long for.And only love can make the world run so vigorously and make people look more lovely.

Love at first sight is very likely.You needn't be so cautious if you really have special feeling toward someone.Be lover, then be friends and you will be very excited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-26 17:31:55 |Display all floors

love is for sex love is for sex

scince  the  premitive  time  of  humanbeings , if  people  could  make love  with  enough  patners  of  the  oppsit  gender , they  could  have ascendeants  to  continue their  civilization . (of course , individualy , maybe that's  not  their  original  wish . but , objectively , they dedicated  to  the  ancestors  in  a way of sex ! ) people make love and they  have  children--------------  that's  why  there  are  forbidden  fruits!   the God made the forbidden  fruits  that  people can  procreate  new generations ) fantastic !   that' s not a coincidence!  God made us to make love ,and to have sex and enjoy sex became a kind of  instinct !!   that's designed by  God!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.