Author: ramesh

my definition of LOVE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-23 18:11:25 |Display all floors

Reply: love is not a game!

My dear, love  IS a game because life is a bigger game  , hene, love  one part of it.

In the game, some play well and some don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 18:15:42 |Display all floors

RE;Love makes me dream; bitter and sweet dreams!

My dear, you are very seriously sick.  You can not wait for love to come to you in your dream. You should face the reality, that is pay more attention to the real beings around you. They are not perfect but they are real.

No perfect  love in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 18:24:23 |Display all floors

sorry, i can not agree with you

Love has the power to create your desire to practice your responsibilty to the one you love,unfortunately, responsiblity is not love.

If sb. said, 'ok,  I will be responsible for you for the rest of your life, ' I would understand his saying as another version of  ' I love you'.

But if he said,' ok, i am with you because i promised I would be responsible for you,. I would understand this saying as the new way of saing' I do not love you anymore'.

When love has become kind of responsibility, there is no more love.

Love does not need to promise  one's responsiblity and no promise  would ever kept when love is faded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 18:30:34 |Display all floors

one more thing

Love is not divine, love is just common.Forgiveness is divine. if you are forgiving, love would be more beautiful than what your require for responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 18:36:21 |Display all floors

what's love ?I don't know?

I am twenty  ,   I don't experienced it , but  I belive  love at first sight !  I am waiting !  Looking forward to it !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 21:28:40 |Display all floors

Love and Life

I think life is so beautiful, but love is more wonderful !  When  you lose your love, you feel the life is so sad for you; however, when you win your love, you feel everything is so good! On the other hand, when your life becomes meaningful, you can get your love easily; whereas, hard.
    I believe that you can not lose what you never had !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 21:39:19 |Display all floors

ramesh,,

i support your oppinion,but sometimes getting true love is so difficult which make people have to come back..otherwise,,there are not so many opportunities....everyone will touch various people during his/her whole life but most of them are strangers to him/her..but  the one you're seeking in your whole life ,the only one ,he or her is disapear out of your eyes..very regretable and depressed..

sorry for my strange expression

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.