Author: lau_guan_kim

The People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) finally wakes up!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 09:20:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-4-5 19:21
The problem with you is you have lost contatct with the progress China has achieved.

You are talki ...

I haven't lost contact with China's progress and have been on hand, in recent years to see it, far more than I'd suggest you have. Their progress is laudable but not all of the propaganda is true.....J-20/31 etc.
You lot blow the Chinese trumpet too soon, it's as simple as that.
China's military, whilst making impressive strides is nowhere near as impressive as many of you think and none of the combat weapon systems have been tested in actual real time-real use conditions, nor have Chinese military personnel. I do not, for one second infer that they're incapable of doing their job, but in the real world, experience and actual equipment usage counts for far more than chest thumping and rhetoric, along with CCTV7 propaganda. I only hope that China doesn't find this basic fact out, to their detriment, or any others detriment for that matter.
Never once have I stated that the US will not suffer some consequences.

As for insults etc, you calling Maoj names and then chastising me makes you a hypocrite, no?
One would've thought that, at your age, you'd have learned this lesson by now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 17:45:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 19:54:36 |Display all floors
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 05:39:51 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-4-6 17:45
What has this post to do with your crony manoj10, stupid man?

Stick to the topic.

I have no cronies old fella. Insinuation is your modus operandi, not mine, as is hypocrisy.

When did you think you had the right, or prerogative to tell me what to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 08:09:30 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 05:23:30 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-4-8 08:09
...such as one crony in post asked whether you had received his PM.  This crony now you recalled he ...

Anyone can PM anyone old fella. Does this make them cronies? If, in your mind it does, then you must have a helluva pack of cronies I think!

I'm not sure how you define crony but Manoj certainly isn't one of mine, simply because I have none.
Your sycophancy to China however, is well documented. Which would you prefer to be, a crony or a sycophant?????
Your hypocrisy is here for all to see, as usual!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-10 19:39:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.