Author: sunnylin01

Obama Skeet Shooting Photoshop Mania   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-2-7 10:22:30 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-7 07:49
asking people to put down guns...and banning guns...but he himself using guns~

That's why his photo that came untimely sparks criticism and invites photoshop frenzy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 22:51:10 |Display all floors
Mr Obama is quite photogenic from my view..{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 23:02:21 |Display all floors
cutdacrap Post time: 2013-2-6 13:58
In addition to my last post,  if he were to be shooting a shot gun for real, the recoil from the fir ...

Right!  And due to recoil, the muzzle would have raised above the smoke plume.  Remember Newtons third law of motion: To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction.  

In other words the force of the rapidly expanding gasses, created by the burning gunpowder powder, acts to push the projectile out of the barrel and push the gun back in the opposite direction.

See youtube where the poor girls get hurt shooting the high powered firearms and you will see the effect.

The fact that the wood gunstock on the rear of the gun angles down and does not continue to follow the  straight line of the barrel causes the muzzle to "climb" when fired.  

The smoke plume is still in line with the barrel, they attempt to account for that by adding a second smoke plume so it can be claimed to be coming from a recoil compensator. ..= .FAKE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 23:22:13 |Display all floors
凌风雪月 Post time: 2013-2-6 20:12
sorry,it should be 'likes'

It's O.K. 凌风雪月,  your English is better than the English spoken by many Americans that I know.

I congratulate you for working hard to improve your language skills. You are making great progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 12:27:58 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-7 23:02
Right!  And due to recoil, the muzzle would have raised above the smoke plume.  Remember Newtons t ...

True that... I am not aware of a shotgun with a recoil compensator. Not sure it can be done even as the barrel is too thin that far behind the muzzle...

But I suppose many people can be easily fooled.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 12:33:24 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-2-9 12:27
True that... I am not aware of a shotgun with a recoil compensator. Not sure it can be done even a ...

They exist, google "cutts compensator" to see an example.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 13:07:57 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-9 12:33
They exist, google "cutts compensator" to see an example.

Hmmm....... I always thought those were muzzle brakes as they are attached at the muzzle.

The plume of smoke is too far back IMO to be caused by that type of compensator...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.