9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-2-5 14:03:06 |Display all floors
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 09:32:48 |Display all floors
Bad PS work, but interesting to see.
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 09:37:35 |Display all floors
funny....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 11:51:46 |Display all floors
{:soso_e100:}funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 13:54:05 |Display all floors
All the photos seem to be fake.  the original on at the top seems to show him shooting skeet.  NOT!

first of all, he is shooting what appears to be a 12 gauge shot gun.   In my opinion, he is not shooting skeet.  I every state I have been in, it is against the law to shoot any gun withing several hundred feet of a road.  Also, I do not think that the Secret Service that protects the president would not have a real nice professional skeet and trap shooting facility for the president and all his VIP guests at Camp David.  The whole thing stinks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 13:58:33 |Display all floors
In addition to my last post,  if he were to be shooting a shot gun for real, the recoil from the firing of the gun would push him back with great force.  In the picture he is not flinching, or being pushed back from the recoil.  Also, for safety and to protect a shooter from getting injured from the recoil, the shooter has to make sure that the Butt Stock of the weapon has a good seat in his arm pit to secure the weapon form jumping out of his grasp and not harming the shooter.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.