Author: GryffindorBoy

THE Filter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-10 15:19:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 15:20:03 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-2-10 15:12
The very fact you bumped up an old post attacking me was proof already, stupid bumptious drag of W ...

I didn't drag those posts up, I saw them and didn't pay attention to times and dates. I should've but I didn't. I do since those threads were dragged up and even commented as such in one recently, saying, somewhat " that these are old threads, sheesh!" or words to that effect.

Reall LGK, given my absence from the BBS for days, and longer, at times, don't you think I have better things to do with my time....like work, a real life etc?

Saying I don't like you is no cause to troll through years of old posts finding negative stuff about you. You do that well enough on your own, without my help.

Uncouth language;, well, you use it on others...so what's good for you to do, I cannot? Case in point, your language when speaking to Manoj. Deny your language was less than uncouth. You dare call me a hypocrite and yet here we see evidence of your hypocrisy...ya pillock, sheesh, at least make your hypocrisy a bit more veiled!

Sorry old fella, back to your sucking on straws and changing those elderly folks' diapers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 16:03:20 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 16:16:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 21:12:52 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-2-10 16:03
Do not fish in muddy water.

Speak on your own merits.

Actually, you senile old miscreant, I condemned both of you using family in your argument, as I do elsewhere in this BBS...that dog ain't gonna hunt.

Again, I didn't drag those posts up. If I did, I'd admit it, and willingly but I don't like to be accused of something I didn't do. Much like your explanation in your voting msihap for MVM, I also gave an explanation which you can either accept, or not. I could care less either way.

Eudamonia, who the hell cares what he/she thinks? Pathetic to call that one out!

Malicious, where?

And on you, I sh!t!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 22:54:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 08:14:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.