Author: GryffindorBoy

THE Filter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-8 22:07:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-8 22:08
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-8 21:40
Yes, a word you was very proud to be associated with.

"Kill Gaddafi!", you ran the Libyan 'uprisi ...

Kill Gadafi is one of the great revolutionary moment of modern history.

I think historians will still celebrate it hundreds of years from today.

Yes...and utube gave me plenty of good viewing hours.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 04:59:06 |Display all floors
GryffindorBoy Post time: 2013-2-4 23:59
Could someone from China Daily please direct me to the right page of the sensitive word list? Thanks ...

Sorry but there is a "Gentlemen's Agreement" about 'The Filter', while it exists, it is not spoken of directly.  While it ever changing, the updates are not posted.  It is only by posting for a length of time that you will get a feel for what and what is spoken without filter.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 10:30:58 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-8 20:40
I agree!
A liar and a cheat he is.

Proof please,miscreant!

I never dragged up old posts, I replied to ones I saw is all.

Cheat, how? proof?

If you can't put up, STFU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 14:01:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 14:11:26 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-2-10 14:01
You pathetic liar!

You dragged up an old post many, many years ago that attacked me with the notic ...

Wrong, and I am not lying. What is my motive behind dragging them up?
As much as I dislike you, you simply aren't worth the time and  go fork yourself old man, and then fall off a tall building, you're a waste of time, oxygen and space!

My motive, evil and malicious? Explain, with proof, if you can. Otherwise, go change your diapers and stfu!

Upon you, I do not spit, I sh!t....and even that's too good for you!

Now, go ahead and call for me to be banned, the mods know I could care less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 15:12:35 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 15:15:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.