Views: 12779|Replies: 17

What is Life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-4 08:48:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ALittleBoat at 2013-2-4 18:36

早醒难再入眠,看了部06年的美国片‘Little Miss Sunshine’ (阳光小美女),电影拍得很好,所演绎的内容让我想起看过的中国片《活着》(根据余华同名原著小说改编,1994年由张艺谋执导,葛优、巩俐等主演。)依稀记得看《活着》时,也是夜深人静,我一个人边看边伤感流泪,2个多小时的片子看完,似乎有醍醐灌顶的感觉,对人生有了更深的认识。这部美国片虽没《活着》的深刻,却也引入思考,思考后做下文,虽分行,却不敢称诗,随心情而已。(P.S. 又想起另一部震撼心灵的片子《钢琴师》)

What is life?
Life means participating
Life indicates a process, during which
winner or loser
Does NOT matter!

Full of sufferings and happiness is the process
In the endless river of life
Sufferings  is doomed to overtake Happiness
for it is nature of life.
Embracing life, you'll find
All sufferings become happiness
and Life is nothing but Happiness.

Bear in mind
You are UNIQUE
DO whatever you'd like to do
and then, You are a life winner!

----------my reflection on life in the wake of watching the movie 'Little Miss Sunshine'(2006).

Being parents, we should set rules for our kids to follow and also give them free space to develop t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 09:11:27 |Display all floors
To live means to be conscious and responsible. Otherwise life is meaningless, and you will feel a void within that food cannot fill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 10:20:48 |Display all floors
GryffindorBoy Post time: 2013-2-4 09:11
To live means to be conscious and responsible. Otherwise life is meaningless, and you will feel a vo ...

woderful definition! Seemingly a lot of people, especially those holding the power, should be more conscious and responsible.
Being parents, we should set rules for our kids to follow and also give them free space to develop t ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 10:27:21 |Display all floors
ALittleBoat Post time: 2013-2-4 10:20
woderful definition! Seemingly a lot of people, especially those holding the power, should be more ...

I can't take the credit, it is first said by Victor Frankl.  :)
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 16:36:31 |Display all floors
live means alive..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 17:10:57 |Display all floors
kaykay110 Post time: 2013-2-4 16:36
live means alive..

Absolutely right! You remind me of the famous movie ' Be Alive' starring by Ge You 葛优, have you watched it ?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 00:06:29 |Display all floors
ALittleBoat Post time: 2013-2-4 17:10
Absolutely right! You remind me of the famous movie ' Be Alive' starring by Ge You 葛优, have y ...

Of course ,I had watched the movie 'Be Alive' and readed the novel.    I think reading novels is better than watching movies , some good stories are not in the film..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.