Views: 6910|Replies: 26

Japan's Remorseless Attempts at Waging Psychological Warfare on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-1 16:27:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-2-1 16:28

One would think that after all the fanfare of Abe sending a special envoy carrying a private letter to Xi, that Japan would have mended her mendacious ways and finally accept honesty as its best policy.  No way!!!  Abe is pushing for the scrapping of Japan's peace constitution, the stationing of Japanese troops on Chinese soil of Diaoyudao, and basically, re-enacting the rise of the Japanese Empire from 1895 on to its bloody defeat in 1945, all with the approbation of the British and its ex-colonial gang of Sinophobic racists.

Trying to twist the minds of China's leaders may be fun for the Japanese, but China has no need to take all these insults lying down.

China should all the more, all the faster, all the quicker, prepare itself, not for a battle over Dioayudao, but rather for a war with the Japanese mainland that will cost China dearly, though ultimately, if China does not give up, Japan will be completely defeated, and become a failed state that it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 20:25:58 |Display all floors
Why would you try to make Japan a failed state if it already is one according to you?
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 22:45:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 22:56:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 19:02:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-2-12 19:02

JAPAN IS ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT, WHOSE FATHER ALLOWED HIM TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER, LITERALLY, OF SOME 35 MILLION INNOCENT CHINESE MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, DURING ITS GENOCIDAL WAR ON CHINA FROM 1937-1945.  IT THINKS IT CAN USE EVERY DIRTY TRICK ON CHINA, WHETHER IT BE TO LIE ABOUT PEACE, OR FLY F15'S AGAINST CHINESE PROPELLER PLANE PATROLS TO INTIMIDATE THOSE IT STOLE FROM.  THINGS ARE GOING TO GO BADLY FOR JAPAN IF IT PERSISTS IN ITS BULLYING BEHAVIOR.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-12 20:20:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-12 20:12
I would like to see the Chinese document Japan says did not object to Japanese sovereignty over the  ...

I am sure that we will not get to see this document

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 16:13:26 |Display all floors
they're making a huge mistake here
it's a different era,
not the bygone era of 1895 or the 1930s'
now is the 21st century
provocations & dirty tricks don't work like they did in the past.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.