Views: 1797|Replies: 5

Wen invites foreign talents to work in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-1 04:20:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-3 08:52:58 |Display all floors
This is great!!!!

However many people resent foreigners working in China because the pay is usually 10 times hire than the locals. Yet most foreigners will not come to China or any other country to get paid local wages.

How do you deal with is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-3 22:00:32 |Display all floors
I'm rather pessimist about this.

Look at seneca and wowzers; China already imported lots like them, the foreign losers, migrant parasites, alien rubbish, migrant pipsqueak, visa-begging hypocrites and imported garbage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 08:19:35 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-3 22:00
I'm rather pessimist about this.

Look at seneca and wowzers; China already imported lots like them, ...

but many Chinese still thinks laowei are smarter~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-4 09:19:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2013-2-4 09:24
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-2-3 08:52
This is great!!!!

However many people resent foreigners working in China because the pay is usuall ...

Wen invites foreign talents(experts), not white-collar workers.

I  think China's companies also need to hire many retired blue-collar workers and retired white-collar workers. China's workers could learn a lot of skills from these co-workers, such as workers in car manufacture industry and ship building industry. It's a shortcut to improve productivity. Sometimes, Learning from co-workers are better than company's regular training.

China also need to reduce corruption here. China's central and local gov provide preferential policies including free of taxes and renting houses free of charge to  foreign experts. However, a few of family members of high-level officials had thrown away China's citizenship. They come back to pretend to be foreign experts and enjoy the preferetial policies for foreign experts.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 09:37:58 |Display all floors
I am not sure. If I were to work in China, I will certainly need Youtube and Fackbook tho.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.